bars & sprockets f/s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghitch75

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
i have 40 some bars for sell from 14" to 20" sprocket and hard nose..post or pm size(bar mount & gauge) your looking for and i'll see if we can get a match..post part #'s of sprocket your looking for and i'll see if i can match it up..

bars...oregon,homelite,sandvik windors

sprockets oregon,herr and GB

thanks

all bars $10.00 ea. + shipping

all sprockets $5.00 ea. + shipping

have chain to

3/8 .50 $.18 a link skip,comp, round chisel

Last edited:
I could really use a bar to fit my homelite xp1000. It is .63 guage and I run a .404 chain on it. 20 inch would be fine roller or sprcket doesn't matter to me. It is the xp or c-series size mount witch is very wide toward the bar-stud end of the bar. Sorry I don't have a pattern # for you. Any help would be great, thanks.

ghitch75 said:
i have 40 some bars for sell from 14" to 20" roller and hard nose.............

If you have some actual roller nose bars then let me know. I am very interested.

Bill

hoss said:
I could really use a bar to fit my homelite xp1000. It is .63 guage and I run a .404 chain on it. 20 inch would be fine roller or sprcket doesn't matter to me. It is the xp or c-series size mount witch is very wide toward the bar-stud end of the bar. Sorry I don't have a pattern # for you. Any help would be great, thanks.

only have .50 guage bars...i think i would have a hard nose to fit it

-16" .325 pitch, gauge doesn't matter, neither does brand. Oregon K095 bar mount pattern.

Also 20" stihl (oregon D025 mount) and husky (D009 oregon mount) bars.

PM me with what you have.

interested in stihl mount, 20in roller, 50 guage, 3/8 depending upon price

I want the oregon with the three rivit tip. it is the one with the red painted sprocket profile on it. second one from the top in your pic.

I only need the tip for another bar but I will buy the whole thing.

It is 3/8 .050 correct?

Pm me as to keep this thread from becoming like a panty bin in bllomindales round christmass.

RaisedByWolves said:
I want the oregon with the three rivit tip. it is the one with the red painted sprocket profile on it. second one from the top in your pic.

I only need the tip for another bar but I will buy the whole thing.

It is 3/8 .050 correct?

Pm me as to keep this thread from becoming like a panty bin in bllomindales round christmass.

I can get you the old ss and st tips from a local amish guy. I have a couple of these bars also. FYI, on these bars, there was only one tip for both 050 and 058 in 3/8" that I am aware of.

-Steve

ghitch75 said:
i have 40 some bars for sell from 14" to 20" roller and hard nose..
thanks

I took a look at your pic but i did not see any rollers. Once again if you have roller nose bars please contact me.

Bill

ghitch, No offense but you might make more progress selling if you responded to interested parties-I have responded twice on other forums already-did you forget you listed over there?

What do you have in 3/8th .O50 Echo mount(176)?

ghitch75 said:
here are the style of bars i have...
A061
D096
D196
A195
D076
H025
H095
D176
Maybe it will help everyone if we can take a stab at actuall fit -up.
Everything thta ends in 95 should fit small Husky mounts

D196 is a large Homelite mount-9.5mm slot so is D096

D176 is an Echo mount-Poulans, Tanaka and John Deere above the mini saw category as well.

AO61 is a dinky Homelite mount

D025 would be Stihl-no idea if it is really an HO

I have dibs on 20 inch small Huskies and Echos -get back to me ghitch.:rockn:

Back