BB kit on jred 2165

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kioni

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
been registered on this forum a while now and thought it was about time i asked some questions so here goes. ... Has anyone fitted a baileys 372 BB kit to a jred 2165 with any success or know of any issues which may prevent this from being possible? Thanks in advance for any help :)

I don't believe those kits are out yet, so probably there isn't much experience to dig up....
Logically, it should work well - the only possible issue I can think of is the carb.
Different ones have been used on the Husky 365, so that is probably the case with the 2165 also.
If it has the Walbro it is probably good to go, but I don't know if it has the Zama....

Last edited:
I too am waiting for a BB Kit. I have already gone thru the experience of putting a 372 jug on the 365. Apparently 3 different carbs are used. I have only had my hands on Zama and Walbro ones and it is my understanding they all have the same boltup and linkages and are interchangeable whether 365 or 372. What is different is the Rubber boot from carb flange to cylinder nozzle. The cylinder ends are entirely different connection and when you put the 372 (and I am assuming BB cylinder) onto a 365 saw you will have to purchase a new boot and clamp. Something over 30 dollars.

SWE#Kipp said:
Blis do you speak Swedish ???

jag talar inte på svenska.... :popcorn: :popcorn:

...well.. maybe a little, still got 3 courses to pass in sweden at high school...

Latest posts

Back