BBBRRRRRRRRR, post up your low temp this am and your whereabouts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good grief! I feel really spoiled when reading some of you guys temps! Anything over -15 is pretty stinkin cold!

All I can say is I'm glad we're not in a deep freeze for any period of time!
After to talking to some friends in town, I think my thermometer must be off a few degrees, everyone else had about 5* lower.

35 above last nite an 45 above at three pm today. were in eastern wa it has not been below 32 in the last week

Tom

Explain that to the moth that was flying around my house last night and today.

Ha! It's funny how them buggers do that, we hit our camp once a month in the winter and the windows are loaded with skeeters when it gets up to temp :dizzy:

Finally a Break in the (REAL) Cold spell:

I'm glad it's back up to -18C or -4F tonight.(Madoc, Ontario)
Last night we broke all the North American records here at -37C (-35F).
Good to have that tropical -18C back again....LOL.

I'm glad it's back up to -18C or -4F tonight.(Madoc, Ontario)
Last night we broke all the North American records here at -37C (-35F).
Good to have that tropical -18C back again....LOL.

And a hour south east of you, minus 27 Saturday night,minus 29 Sunday night and it was minus 20 last night and currently minus 18 and snowing.

Will warm up today and be just under freezing by the weekend.

And a hour south east of you, minus 27 Saturday night,minus 29 Sunday night and it was minus 20 last night and currently minus 18 and snowing.

Will warm up today and be just under freezing by the weekend.

"Thank God"
I see these others posting around the -10 mark and was only wishing that those temps would come back to us here in Ontario.
It's warming up now and is only -8 here today. WooHoo!!! I think I'll go get my shorts and tank top out and take the dog for a walk....ha,ha.
~Stan

Latest posts

Back