Be Careful Out There

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truthfully, it's cause healthcare is a massively profitable business in America. Hospitals, imaging centers, surgery centers, and drug companies make literally billions in profits. Add that to the health insurance company profits, and the populace is screwed. If'n it makes you feel better, I can almost guarantee you u'r doc is making significantly less than he or she made 10 years ago.

He's making less and so am I.

Healthcare is so profitable because it is a series of monopolies chained together.

That seems to be the fashionable illness out your way p. I talked to one of the sales guys at Madsen's the other day. He had the exact same thing as you.

Me too. 6'1" 154 pounds fully clothed.

My saw with full tanks weighs 16% of what I do. Now that's pretty funny!
Lol its pretty funny when I'm fully loaded up with the long bars jacks ect it weighs more then me. And just to help with you west coast guys hope you're hungry uploadfromtaptalk1448573790168.jpgA turducken

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ms. P, i am in the same boat. i refuse to play their game. [no offense John]

on the weight thing, i am also slightly underweight, must be a fallers thing. however, when the mrs. had her gal bladder out, the surgeon asked her if she wanted him to do some thing to make her loose weight while he was in there.
i was not there yet, if i had been he would not have been able to do it.......or any thing else for at least a few hours. i am surprised she didn't slug him herself, i guess she was doped up by then.

just grab a saw, it melts off lol.
No time. I tried to get back on the saw, even half days. Then I'd have to process Saturday and Sunday to begin to keep up with the buncher. Unfortunately, our system works too well and we all fit our places in it too well to move around. Dark when I start, dark when I quit for the day.

It melts right off until you get around forty or fifty. Then it starts hanging on. It's either that or my wife is washing all my pants in super hot water and they all shrunk about the same amount.
Yeah, that must be it.

Yes and I used to be able to eat anything I wanted when marking timber 4 days a week--10 hour days. But one wants to make more money, so one takes jobs that have less physical work--although it was melting off when I was working on a hectic fire salvage operation. Once again, I could eat like crazy and was shrinking. The trouble is, I keep wanting to eat like that. Oh well.

It warmed up a bit overnight and if the ground isn't too frozen, maybe I'll start wrestling with blackberry vines. The gloves appeared the other day so maybe the powers that hide the gloves are suggesting that project start up.

I'm sadly still shy of six feet tall, but am also unfortunately now up to 193 pounds, or nearly 1/2 of an INU (International Northman Unit)

I'm 48 and about 7% body fat. I think Mike is right: Its the saw, plus I've cut out most processed food.

You eat processed carb type stuff and your insulin kicks in to counteract the sugar surge in your blood. The insulin overshoots slightly (as it must) and you feel hungry even though you have already eaten enough calories. So you eat again.

The "food pyramid" that they have been selling us for the past 50 years in the U.S. was developed by consulting the food industry. Enough said.

Want to lose weight with virtually no effort? Follow the lastest (one year old?) Swedish food pyramid.

I weighed myself on a digital scale before and after my 4 plates full of everything. I gained 4.4 pounds in about an hour! Purely miserable until about 2am, but it was worth it!:barbecue:

Latest posts

Back