Been awhile.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
just dropn in to say hey. i see alot of familar names floating around the forumns. though the forumns dont look familar anymore. its been quite awhile, ive got a new job now. kids are older and turning into monsters. wife and i are still doing good.

and im still working on saws and cutting wood. though i try not to wrench on saws, just doesnt seem as fun as it used to.

pics are what i do best and has become a new hobby. so ill do what i do best a post a few pics from the last few months

this is headn in to get the last load of fire wood off the mtn
anderson.jpg

this was one of the funnest trees of the season
_MG_8492.jpg

_MG_8507.jpg

well the wife wants the computer so i cant get the pics loaded that i wanted just yet. maybe ill get back on later

yeah i thought something was up.

metals i checkd out the handlebars, awesome man

Good to hear you are still sawing , nice picts. Saw wrenching comes and goes, lots of things to do besides modding saws like using them to actually cut wood. .LOL
Pioneerguy600

That is one of the most beautiful areas I have seen...Thanks for the picture!

Wish I could see that with my own eyes!!!!

just dropn in to say hey. i see alot of familar names floating around the forumns. though the forumns dont look familar anymore. its been quite awhile, ive got a new job now. kids are older and turning into monsters. wife and i are still doing good.

and im still working on saws and cutting wood. though i try not to wrench on saws, just doesnt seem as fun as it used to.

pics are what i do best and has become a new hobby. so ill do what i do best a post a few pics from the last few months

this is headn in to get the last load of fire wood off the mtn
anderson.jpg

Nice to see you dropped by. Please post some more of them great pictures.
Bob

Nice to have you stop by. You should do yourself the honor of enjoying our company more often.:coffee:

Mr. HE:cool:

Glad you're still out there. Can't blame you, eith scenery like that, who needs the internet. Good luck to you and don't be a stranger.

Back