Best chineese chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’re all great…as long as they stay in China.

I wonder what saws the professional logging / arb industry in China use?

I have built about 40 of those 372s and have great experience with them. In the same class of saw, the "Stihl" 440 is Garbage, trust me I have made over 100 of these kits, the ms380 is decent. In order of preference, both by experience and from feedback by customers and of the saws that have had trouble, the 372 clone is by far my favorite saw... To build and to run. I highly recommend the 372, 2nd choice is the 380, then I highly recommend you stay away from the 440 kit... Better to buy the 660 at that point.
Interesting information, have the desire and time to build one. Is there a build guide online?

Each OP has their specific need and niche. My father bought several new Stihl saws which in the past were very good. Now that my father can not use the saws I have tried to make use of them. Needless to say very very disappointed. They are complete junk. I have two 056 they have been around awhile and have cut thousands of cords of wood. They should be in a museum because they are remarkable. I can pull the carb off replace it blow it out in the field no problem. This can be done in a few hours with some interruptions. Most major brand saws will take a bench and much more effort to do the same thing. I do not care how heavy the saw is or if it can self adjust any thing because I wish to make all the adjustments. I just bought seven new saws that are clones. Since I live in California I want no issues about what I run. When I go to one of my projects I need to know that most of my saws will proform as needed. Thanks

Latest posts

Back