Best Chinese chainsaw, Farmertec Vs Neotec Vs ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon did give me a refund and 8 hours later Neotec sent me an email saying UPS lost the package and if I did not get a refund they would send me another saw. It seems odd it took all that to admit there was a problem. I am probably lucky it worked out this way as I am not sure if the replacement would have been any better. I have been looking at reviews for Neotec/Farmmac saws and it seems as though some have good luck and some not so good. Novice Lumerjack has a video on YouTube where he is trying a new Farmmac 372 and even with a carb change it will not run correctly.

Amazon did give me a refund and 8 hours later Neotec sent me an email saying UPS lost the package and if I did not get a refund they would send me another saw. It seems odd it took all that to admit there was a problem. I am probably lucky it worked out this way as I am not sure if the replacement would have been any better. I have been looking at reviews for Neotec/Farmmac saws and it seems as though some have good luck and some not so good. Novice Lumerjack has a video on YouTube where he is trying a new Farmmac 372 and even with a carb change it will not run correctly.

If you have trouble fine tuning a small engine, the clones saws may not be for you. Also ,anyone pedaling one saw or another might be motivated by free saws from one company or another, I'm always suspicious when goods or money is changing hands.

I got my G2500 puppy earlier this week and tuned it up a little bit. I then took it to work to disassemble a couple of dead maple trees/bushes. After running 4 tanks of mix through it I was hearing the drum sprocket squeal, also it runs,oils and starts very well but felt alittle restricted.
I removed the cluth and greased the bearing, problem solved.
Then I removed the flywheel (blue locktight on the nut) and filed the key almost 1/2 way towards advanced.
It definitely sounds good now it was hitting in the higher RPMs afterwards.
I have to put it to the test after the holidays.

I got my G2500 puppy earlier this week and tuned it up a little bit. I then took it to work to disassemble a couple of dead maple trees/bushes. After running 4 tanks of mix through it I was hearing the drum sprocket squeal, also it runs,oils and starts very well but felt alittle restricted.
I removed the cluth and greased the bearing, problem solved.
Then I removed the flywheel (blue locktight on the nut) and filed the key almost 1/2 way towards advanced.
It definitely sounds good now it was hitting in the higher RPMs afterwards.
I have to put it to the test after the holidays.
I have never seen any clone from FT come with greased clutch bearing when arrived. One of the first things I do before running any of their saws.

G3800 clone of zenoah redmax 3800 pairs nice with tophandle 2500.

jc3800carb.jpg

I have posted my issues with Neotec/Farmmac and here is what UPS found out. By the way Amazon stepped up and gave me a refund.
CEC UPS Header

Dear Bruce,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am really sorry that your package has not been delivered, I understand that this may be frustrating because you have not received updates about this package, our records indicate that this tracking number has been identified as counterfeit and you will need to communicate with your shipper or speak with your bank to dispute the charges. I am afraid that we do not have any additional information at this time.

I am hoping for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Walter M.
UPS Customer Care Representative

Older local showed up with a unopened Farmertec box yesterday. I had him order it from a trusted dealer I deal with in MT.

So I sold him a bar and got paid labor rate to finish putting together and start and check over and tune.

Well worth the 364 shipped for the G372xp pro ones that come with meteor topends cylinder piston and walbro carb etc.

Fired right up. Easy money. ;)

View attachment 1129978View attachment 1129979View attachment 1129980
Pure Juuunkkkkkkkkkkk 🤮

Back