Big, big Homelite score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya'll start saving your lunch money. The more I mull this over, the more sure I'm going to sell all the Homelite stuff for one money. (I'll throw in a no spark 360 I have with it) and when I'm ready to do that, I'll get more detailed pics and put it in the trading post. Not sure if the 750 will be part of it or not...
I'll be pulling out some smalls from the box of parts and also do a better inventory on that. It's a lot of cc's.

Ya'll start saving your lunch money. The more I mull this over, the more sure I'm going to sell all the Homelite stuff for one money. (I'll throw in a no spark 360 I have with it) and when I'm ready to do that, I'll get more detailed pics and put it in the trading post. Not sure if the 750 will be part of it or not...
I'll be pulling out some smalls from the box of parts and also do a better inventory on that. It's a lot of cc's.

Regardless of your decision on how you plan to sell, I appreciate you taking the time to share pictures of your good fortune with us. I have a 750 and it's one hell of a machine, so you should consider keeping that one for yourself. Anyone who has one or who has run one would tell you the same. I love the 550's as well and have one runner and one that is minty. Great fun saws. Good luck. Max.

ok, I'm subscribed. I'd love to get my hands on just one big homie to round out the collection and to mount up a 40" homie bar I just picked up.

Regardless, that's one hell of a score right there. Congrats on it.

Nice load Herman! That old big guy back in post 31-32 looks like a 5-30. Thumb throttle button on the fixed rear handle was only on 5-30s, 7-29s and 8-29s. The really big ones (7 and 8-29) have a bugged out fuel tank on the right side with an air filter cover to match. You'd have alot of fun with that 750 at the next GTG :rock:.

Dan

That's another UXL mount Windsor bar. Probably was used on the 750 as it has a .404 tip. Fits the same saws as those D196 mount Oregon bars.

If you decide to sell them off individually, I would be interested in the 1050 with no spark or one of the SXL 925s. Heck, I wouldn't mind the no spark 360 if the 1050 or one of the SXLs is out of the question. I have a NOS 36" Homelite bar that needs a home.

Joe

If you decide to sell them off individually, I would be interested in the 1050 with no spark or one of the SXL 925s. Heck, I wouldn't mind the no spark 360 if the 1050 or one of the SXLs is out of the question. I have a NOS 36" Homelite bar that needs a home.

Joe

I have a XP1000 that needs a home... a project saw. Will swap it for an edelbrock 1409 marine carburetor... :) lol

I have a XP1000 that needs a home... a project saw. Will swap it for an edelbrock 1409 marine carburetor... :) lol

If I find an Edelbrock 1409 Marine at a swap meet you have a deal sir, I will even send a rebuild kit with it.

Joe

Back