Bill's Saw Shop MIA?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't made one for the Stihl specs yet... will try and get it done soon!

I'm not as familiar with Stihl saws, and information seems a bit more scarce so I am working on it.
OK...appreciate it.
btw...did Bill's Saw Shop fold?

The CaseyWise version no longer works: did anyone ever get the Stihl version completed?

I did not create a Stihl spec equivalent version -- however if the data is sent my way I absolutely can.

Edit: I picked up the PDF above from Ray Benson. Will work on creating a similar PDF to my Husky sheet from it.

Hi guys,
What a mess that was. Should have been easy to transfer ownership of the website, alas, the company was a bunch of s___heads and made it impossible, all I can figure is
greed or complete ignorance. ANYWAY... I *finally* got my website going, it's very simple at the moment, but I did post the spec pages. (links right on the top bar of the first page you see) I will try to add as much info as I can to help people out... but if there's something I'm overlooking or not aware of that would help you guys and I can put it together, I'm willing to add other things/suggestions. The new website is SlugaService.com .... Thanks!

Back