Bio bar oil...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are going to use dish soap use one with some cleaning power like Sunlight.Dawn is about the weakest out there made for womens delicate skin.The only reason it sells is because of the duck commercials.I wash my greasy hands with Sunlight I have tried them all over the last 65 years and Sunlight is still number one and the bottle it comes in I use to hold mixed gas in to spray in engine carbs to start them.The Sunlight bottles last for years I wonder how many motors I have shot mix into in the course of my life probably many thousand.
Kash
Put some gas in a tub a couple rags and a stiff paint brush apply lots of elbow grease and in a few minutes a clean saw.Try cleaning Balsam fir sap off your saw pants hands etc.

Dawn is about the weakest out there made for womens delicate skin.The only reason it sells is because of the duck commercials.
Those duck commercials crack me up. If you use dish detergent to wash crude oil off a duck, you aill also remove all the oiis that allow ducklings to FLOAT. Set that duckling free, and he's gonna DROWN!

Latest posts

Back