Black Friday 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainsaw or Arborist-related deals anywhere?

Free Fiskars to people in line at 4 AM?

I saw a non-sponsor farm store with $99 Wild Thangs. Good for your next GTG or build off.

Philbert

Wild Thang? Good for your next trip to the town dump. Or maybe for a boat anchor.

Chainsaw or Arborist-related deals anywhere?

Free Fiskars to people in line at 4 AM?

I saw a non-sponsor farm store with $99 Wild Thangs. Good for your next GTG or build off.

Philbert

No such luck for me around my area. I only wish there was a black friday for C A D users like me.:msp_thumbdn:

Black Friday = stay home. You could not kill me and drag my dead body shopping on that day. I have to deal with that one rude, pushy a$$ that's looking back at me from the mirror every morning...no way I could deal with a store full of them :hmm3grin2orange:

My son was home last week from overseas and he buys clothes here to take back with him. So with wanting to spend as much time as i could with him i went to the shopping malls, two in Louisville and one up in Indy. Well we walked and walked and i got to thinking to myself if i could pick out anything anything in these huge places that i wanted there isnt much i would of picked up. Did anyone see me, i had to be the only one walking around with a blue jean jacket and a Stihl hat, anymore i take pride as the odd duck. My son found the best deals on suits at the Good Will in Carmel Indy. Always wanted to go into the ritsy part of town and check them out. I am retired out of UPS two years now and i still cannot get into the whole Christmas thing still, i would rather stay home and cut some wood and clear some brush.

Man, can you imagine if Stihl and Husky had 75% off sales from midnight till 5:00 a.m.? This site would have virtually no traffic Friday morning.

The local PeP boys used to have a smoking deal on oil for black Friday but, not this year...I'm guessing I got them pretty good last year on the six cases of Mobil1, too bad I'm almost out and could use a deal. As far as going to China Buy or the Fart Mart to buy some junk I don't need...pass, last thing I need is to be run over by a 200lb house whale looking for the 99 cent stretch pants with the built in Velcro cigarette pack holder.

Howdy,
We'll have some kind of deals going. We'll be here on Friday so we'll post the savings codes on the AS that morning. We'll also have something else for cyber Monday and, we'll post those codes then.
Regards
Gregg

Latest posts

Back