Black Friday 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We used to do it strategically with the kids. Scope out the ads in the newspapers and on-line. Make up a list with back up contingencies (e.g Radio Shack has the best price on this, but if they are sold out . . . ). Drop people off at different stores, and most importantly, to hold places in the check out lines while others shopped. And we did this without cell phones!

It was fun, like a scavenger hunt. Most of the people doing the same thing were in good humor about it. Never got started before 5AM. Usually back home and done by 10 AM. Now it has gotten too nuts.

Philbert

black friday

Concealed carry became law in WI recently. Nothing has really changed because of it. NOW one of us toting a chainsaw would definitely GET US TO THE FRONT OF LINE ........... with the exception of some of the stores catering to the plus 50 size Spandex wearing embarrassments. yaknow whats I be talkin bouts ..........:hmm3grin2orange:

I remember driving by one of the large malls one year at 04:00 on my way hunting and laughing at those idiots standing in line.

2.5 hours later I was sitting on a high ridge, teeth chattering and ice forming in my mustache wondering if they had any hot coffee in that mall....

These days I am working making 2X and enjoying a cup of coffee on Black Fridays.

Bill

Well, call me torqued...

TSC is listing Rotella on sale, but no Hydro, and I can get the Rotella for the same price through the fuel distributor.:angry:
No point in running out on Friday so far.

Lets see what the Auto value folks have. Sometimes they will blow out cases of oil real cheap.

Looks like a flop so far unless you're into Fish head eatin' chineese crap at one of the various Marts.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Refurbished Husqvarna Items (for those interested) are back
VMI is an authorized Husqvarna Preferred dealer (Husqvarna products are certified manufacturer refurbished)

VM Innovations

Prices after discount (Free shipping on all items listed)

Chainsaws
Husqvarna 235e 14-Inch 34cc Gas Powered Chainsaw
$122 after promo code BFDEALS
Husqvarna 435 16-Inch 40.9cc Gas Powered Chainsaw
$145 after promo code HUSQ435
Husqvarna 445 18-Inch 45.7cc Gas Powered Chainsaw
$199.99 after promo code HUSQ445
Husqvarna 455R Rancher 20-Inch 56cc Gas Powered Chainsaw
$269.79 after promo code BFDEALS
Trimmers
Husqvarna 128CD 28cc Gas Line Lawn Trimmer
$78.85 after promo code HUSQ128C
Husqvarna 128LD 28cc Gas Line Grass Lawn Trimmer
$107.49 after promo code HUSQ128L

The local PeP boys used to have a smoking deal on oil for black Friday but, not this year...I'm guessing I got them pretty good last year on the six cases of Mobil1, too bad I'm almost out and could use a deal. As far as going to China Buy or the Fart Mart to buy some junk I don't need...pass, last thing I need is to be run over by a 200lb house whale looking for the 99 cent stretch pants with the built in Velcro cigarette pack holder.
:yourock: Are these the same whales that get to "valet" park in the front of the store, in the no parking zone, without a "valet"? Hah!

Howdy,
We'll have some kind of deals going. We'll be here on Friday so we'll post the savings codes on the AS that morning. We'll also have something else for cyber Monday and, we'll post those codes then.
Regards
Gregg

Was fixing to place a big order tonight.. guess I'll hold off a few more days and see what happens!

I don't know how to post without vilolating TOS with this. There's a popular nerd/geek computer/electronics online presence that also carries home and garden stuff, they have some home renter level refurbs listed as deals right now.

It would be nice if all the sponsors here would chime in with any deals this week so it was all in one thread.

It would be trebly nice if they could have a search function here where you could search for parts/gear/stuff and get results from all the site sponsors, all the time.

Latest posts

Back