Blunt Force Trauma

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you my friend,..have learned a lesson the hard way.Some of us need that learning curve as we have been hard headed most of our lives and only learn from hard knocks. Saw safe.

Pioneerguy600
Jerry, I've been told by my elders that I'm making too big a deal out of this whole thing and they are probably right, so I'll just keep the whole thing to myself.
Sorry about making such a big deal out of it. If we don't see ya in the future, we'll see ya in the pasture.
John

Jerry, I've been told by my elders that I'm making too big a deal out of this whole thing and they are probably right, so I'll just keep the whole thing to myself.
Sorry about making such a big deal out of it. If we don't see ya in the future, we'll see ya in the pasture.
John

John, I gotta ask...what did Cahoon have to say about you getting whacked? Or can you repeat those kind of words on here? ;)

John, I gotta ask...what did Cahoon have to say about you getting whacked? Or can you repeat those kind of words on here? ;)
As far as I know, Dennis hasn't heard or said anything that I know of yet, because I haven't talked to him about it. When I get over myself we'll have a good laugh.
John

John

Don`t really see it that way myself, I am sure others can and will learn a valuable lesson from this accident of yours, sort of like the warning picts they post on cigarett packs. LOL
Pioneerguy600

Lol I wish that old cull was still on here I miss his posts. The aussie that he got banned over is not even around.
Ya, Dennis is alright. Not really sure why he got banned. Maybe the Aussies can't take credit for that. It might have been when he called Dbabcock a C of a man, but can't be sure because he started alot of trouble here, especially when he was 'Big Dutchman'.
Hahahaha

Yeah I am treading dangerous water here. He did cause a few big ruckuses lol!
But I learned a lot about kerf thickness and chain speed from him.

Dang Gypo, sorry to hear about your accident man !.
Goes to show that even the most experienced men on the job are not immune to sh@t happening. That was a real nasty stick that hit you, and given the circumstances, you may consider yourself lucky being able to tell us about it. It's good to see you back in the saddle so soon.

Did you tell the nurses that you are the undisputed King of the Forest ! I bet that tickled their fancy ;):laugh:

Last edited:
Ya, Dennis is alright. Not really sure why he got banned. Maybe the Aussies can't take credit for that. It might have been when he called Dbabcock a C of a man, but can't be sure because he started alot of trouble here, especially when he was 'Big Dutchman'.
Hahahaha

the big dutchman was a scream,everytime i see or hear of a 029 i think of the dutchman!!!

Hope Cahoons doing well.

Wow John...That's a nasty injury!...Yer not supposed to knock trees down with yer face!

Get well soon Brother! Be good and do what the doctors and nurses say...don't be a terrible patient like me (Defensive reflexes can be a really bad thing...I once sent a doctor flying accross the examination room, even though I was sitting with all of my wieght on my hands, and a male nurse wrapped his arms around me to keep my hands from coming up...I had asked for restraints, but they didn't have any, and wouldn't wait for me to go out and get my handcuffs. I react instantaneously and violently to anyone touching my neck...useful in some situations, really bad in others...)

Thanks for posting...keep 'em coming as you get better!

P.S. Do you know how to tell if a logger is badly injured?

"Get me to the hospital...I'm ###### up"........Not too badly injured
"Where's my saw? is it okay?..........................Badly injured

gypo my friend--as you said--lifes traumas,and problems,,can,and will,distract you at times...your a good friend,and wise in the things you say to people on this forum..it IS good,that you let others know what happened..if it saves one other persons life, including your own,,youve done very well,,help up quickly,my friend...course i could say,if it had been a oly saw,it wouldnt have happened!!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

WOW...that had to be a heck of a lick.

Hope all the healing up goes well and you have no problems with your eye.

Latest posts

Back