bought a new saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c_silva88

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
so I've been running my ms290 for the past year and a half and probably got over 300 cords and a few log loads on it but it wasn't really liking all the bigger trees on my new wood lot so i went to my local stihl dealer and was looking at new saws and ended up walking out with a brand new ms 660 with a 24 inch bar for a little over 1000 with tax. then the other day i was on my way home after cutting and my friend called me up and said he found me a deal on 2 saws. so i get to his house and sitting on his tailgate is a 066 and a ms460 both saws looked about new i pulled the mufflers off and the pc looked brand new i asked how much they would cost me he said 900 cash so needless to say they ended up in the back of my truck.

Fail. When I got my 066 it rode up front on the console for several days.

Can you say "CAD" Forget the remedy as you are now to far gone way beyond help.Do yourself a favor, remortgage the house and get all equipment associated with saws.From chaps to grinders,tools. This may slow the progress of this illness.My wife has me on special medication to help combat this anomaly.Enjoy the saws and welcome to the forum,Ken

...My wife has me on special medication to help combat this anomaly....

What would that be? The frying pan or rolling pin? She best go w/ a frying pad to prevent you from bucking up the rolling pin.

dw

What would that be? The frying pan or rolling pin? She best go w/ a frying pad to prevent you from bucking up the rolling pin.

dw

If I have any intentions about not taking the "Pills" she has a piece of leather about 14 foot long with a handle on one end.The woman does have a soft side.I managed to locate it one time and was rewarded.Ken

I use the rolling pin for making biscuits, and the frying pans to cook her breakfast.If these tasks are not accomplished she gets just a tad angry,Ken

Back