• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell boxes o Stihl Sawz and parts saws/projects

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Definitive Dave

wanna-be saw racer, saw hoarder, parts whore
Reaction score
the voices in my head tell me to buy chainsaws
Ok I have two MS192T saws one was new from the Dealer in 2012, started running crappy this fall with light use and my experience with the second saw makes me just hate life in general....$100.00 w/ugly bar/c (not the one pictured, which I will keep for pole saw)
IMG_5918_zpsyozgdjam.jpg

IMG_5917_zpsy9uhgzoz.jpg

IMG_5916_zpsef5xtqkf.jpg

MS192T hellspawn - bought for $75 to repair and learn about these saws, had a good running version at the time (see above), this saw has new OEM top handle/controls/bearings/seals/oil line fitting (possibly air filter and carb, too cold to go look) still runs like crap, now have over retail in this bastard saw...$100.00
IMG_5919_zpsdeh6zkuv.jpg

IMG_5921_zpsfaxz1y9z.jpg

IMG_5920_zpstcm3hjav.jpg

Box of 028 and 028 Super parts/parts saws, good cylinder/piston etc......$125.00
IMG_6055_zpshrm4tars.jpg

IMG_6056_zpsxjpoxacd.jpg

IMG_6057_zpsu6ca22ma.jpg

IMG_6058_zpsdusi8fbj.jpg

IMG_6059_zpsczfwjhcz.jpg

Box of 038 and Super.........$100.00
IMG_6054_zpsdykpszxv.jpg

Box of 017/018/MS170/MS180 probably enough build a few saws and plenty left over, cans are full of smalls......$75
IMG_6060_zps7jxrlcjm.jpg

IMG_6061_zpsuzmbydbe.jpg

misc stuff that gotta go.......reimburse shipping bro
IMG_6062_zps8ftvxoxg.jpg

I will package well and have a commercial discounted shipping account, shipping is additional and I don't gouge nobody K? Anybody wants to come get em that's awesome, anybody wants to come pick them all up, big discount and I buy lunch.

trades considered favorably include - smalls for 046/044/064, a few parts for an 075 shelf queen custom badass project including a nice old school Stihl engraved bar, top cover badge that is flat and complete, the printing is not important it will be a custom badge, complete nice muffler, complete nice undented full wrap handlebar, complete nice rear handle plastic/rubber grip type deally-bobber.

I gots moneys as well for nice 075 project parts.

people complain if you don't ask a price, but if you have other thoughts, tell me I ain't prissy
And to all a good night
Dave
P.S. got snow alert for next 40+ hours and I plow so I may be slow responding but never fear

The second 192 runs also right? Sorry trying to get in line here maybe didn't read right bit of so it's sold to me :)

Didn't even see you were in Ohio... I'm right on the Ohio river... About 2 hours away... But I'd come get it to save shipping or if you happen south any we could line that up.

My sister lives in Columbus too. Maybe we need to do a GTG. (well, Dublin but close enough...)
Oh lord not Dublin.:eek: :laugh:
I passed through there about 4 years ago when i picked up my scag.thought i would never get out of there.been planning to come back up that way.my grandpaw is buried in OH and i would like to come visit his grave.my dad used to live on buckeye lake back in the 50's

UPDATE - as of 3/1 at 8:54 eastern I think everything **except the 4 misc pieces** is claimed with at least one backup each, but I HAVE NOT contacted everybody yet, it is snowing and supposed to continue till at least 10:00 tonight, there is a strong chance I will not get back to everyone till Tuesday. Keep calm and read your IPL, I will get back to everyone even if they are not first in line.

I like the idea of a GTG but I keep having flashbacks to a company picnic I threw about 10 years ago where somebody shot a potato gun onto the field during our football game, rockets were fired into a Indian wedding accidently and several guys ended up hiding on the roof of a bus garage with blow torches as the police circled looking for the source of the fireworks launches plus in the middle of the meal a new guy (and I later found out ex-con after he stole my wifes car) stood up to address all of us and said verbatim " I want to thank Mr. Dave for inviting me and my family to this great picnic, the food is great, the people are great and I love meeting you all, remember to save all your aluminum cans , cause you know I'm the junkman!!"

Dave

UPDATE: after freezing rain, etc I am on my way to get some oversize shipping boxes
the 170/0180 lot is materially different from what I represented, I took pics and will give the first two claimants the option of taking it or passing before opening it back up to the AS at large, don't feel right just shipping this lot as there are no actual engines.

Also have an 019t lot and a 192t parts lot I will list after these others ship later today

Weights for the two 192ts are 12#
038 lot 40#
028 lot 32#
170/180 lot 36#

this is the actual pics for the 170/180 lot Tmessenger has first shot then Fear - no duplicate pics
IMG_6127_zpsry68rqdw.jpg

IMG_6128_zpslem1oo2b.jpg

IMG_6129_zpsbwibyhc9.jpg

IMG_6131_zpscsfncxlm.jpg

IMG_6132_zpsgbgqykpu.jpg

IMG_6141_zpsp5sxd6ad.jpg
IMG_6145_zpsncjp3dj9.jpg

IMG_6147_zpsbug7nsfo.jpg

Haven't heard anything yet. Just making sure I didn't miss ya. Yeah I'm south of you and we're expecting a foot of snow today in our forecast.... Fun fun....

Hope it lets up on you guys soon.it did for us in tn for a few days.todays high is going to be 65 but up to 1/4" of ice and 1-4" of snow from tonight to 4pm tomorrow.:dumb2:

Latest posts

Back