Boys I want you to send up some prayers for my Daughter in Law

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyb13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My Daughter in Law, 22 years old, and a drop dead beautiful, hard working, Sweetheart, who I just love. (the hole family does) was told today she has a 99% chance that she has lymphatic Cancer. I probably spelled that wrong. She had 4 lumps removed from her groin and neck. So please sent up a few prayers in Amber's name guys. I know this is off topic but you guys are friends, and I turn to friends when I need help. Thanks.

My heart just sank for ya, sorry to hear that. Prayer sent... Hopefully they got it all and it hasn't spread, lost my fishing partner who was like a second Dad to my to renal cancer a couple of years ago.

More prayers sent and all the healin' vibes we can muster, keep strong all and stay positive as possible, I believe it helps. I've lost several buds to similar ailments and one other going soon, it really really sucks but all you can do is not much but be loving and supportive and try and keep everyone around healthy too. This stuff breaks me up..............................

Serge

May the affliction this young girl suffers be gone lord if its is
in your will amen, and may comfort come to the family of Amber
in these trying times in Jesus name I pray.

Last edited:
Prayers to her and the whole family. One word of advice that you may have already heard but it is always best to seek other opinions and treatment options. Never accept the first diagnose. Best wishes.

Let us pray together, repeat after me.....

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power and the glory are yours.
Now and for ever. Amen

Dear Lord please help Amber thru these hard times that she may live a long, healthy, and happy life.
Amen

My cousin was diagnosed with esophageal cancer and was given 3 to 5 months to live. That was about 6 months ago and today he is making a very nice recovery. Now I can't say if it was the prayers or the medical attention...... but the doctor said if he was ever going to believe in a miracle he thinks this was it. You are in our prayers.

Latest posts

Back