Boys I want you to send up some prayers for my Daughter in Law

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22 yrs. old...I'll be asking the Lord to have mercy on Amber in my prayers tonight.

Kevin

I am at a loss for words..... My father passed from that crap I know what you guys are going through. You and your will family will be in our family prayers. This kind of stuff affects the whole crew.
Mark

I'm shutting down this computer right now and kneeling in prayer for Amber. My son beat leukemia, I know, in large measure because of the prayers of those who love him.

I'll send all my best up stairs good and loud, make sure I'm heard.Give her all me and my families best.

I hope she can beat it. I will say a sincere prayer for her tonight, it honestly makes me feel really bad to hear this news. Please let her know that we really do care here on AS and to stay tough. Matt

No 22yr old should ever have to deal with that :cry: I'm very sorry and will certainly send my best thoughts!

Prayer for Bobby13's DIL Amber,,,,,

My Daughter in Law, She had 4 lumps removed from her groin and neck. So please sent up a few prayers in Amber's name guys. I know this is off topic but you guys are friends, and I turn to friends when I need help. Thanks.

Let Us Pray,,,,

Oh my sweet Jesus, You have said: "Truly I say to you,,, ask and it will be given you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you." Behold, Lord Jesus, In your holy name,,, We knock, We seek, and We ask for the grace of healing for this sister of ours,,, Amber, and for the family the courage, peace, and perseverance to support her in this hour of need,,,

Amen!!!! :angel:

Let Us Pray,,,,

Oh my sweet Jesus, You have said: "Truly I say to you,,, ask and it will be given you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you." Behold, Lord Jesus, In your holy name,,, We knock, We seek, and We ask for the grace of healing for this sister of ours,,, Amber, and for the family the courage, peace, and perseverance to support her in this hour of need,,,

Amen!!!! :angel:
Amen

My Daughter in Law, 22 years old, and a drop dead beautiful, hard working, Sweetheart, who I just love. (the hole family does) was told today she has a 99% chance that she has lymphatic Cancer. I probably spelled that wrong. She had 4 lumps removed from her groin and neck. So please sent up a few prayers in Amber's name guys. I know this is off topic but you guys are friends, and I turn to friends when I need help. Thanks.

Done my friend. And will continue to do so. Let us know how things work out.

Latest posts

Back