Boys I want you to send up some prayers for my Daughter in Law

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bobbyb13

Hello Brother, I am a rookie on fixing chainsaws, but theres one thing I do know, God is bigger than cancer!!!!!! In Jesus name we take authority over the spirit of cancer and we command it to losen and to be removed from her and not to return in Jesus name. We speak life, strength, peace and healing into her body. We pray that the Holy Spirit will use her as a witness that He is still in control no matter what it looks like. I pray that she will trust the Lord for her healing along with the knowledge that the Lord has given the doctors for her treatment.
Jeremiah 29:11 reads, "For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you says the Lord, Thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. I pray that your daughter in law never lose her hope and she always remember even in her darkest times that her hope is in Jesus.
Psalms 121:1&2 reads, I will lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth. I pray that she will always looke to the Lord for her help!
Jeremiah 33:33 reads, "Call on my name and I will answer", may she always remember to call on the name of the Lord and know that he hears her and will answer!
I pray that faith would arise not only in her but her family as well.
In Jesus Name we pray all these things!
AMEN!
Please brother, make sure she knows the Lord as her Savior.
Also, we are going to place her and her family on the prayer chain that we have at our church.
Peace and blessings!

I am 49 years old. When I was 14 my mom found out she had breast cancer.
In 1994 my Dad found out he had prostate cancer.
They are both still going at 86 and 87 .
I know a man at about 40 that had brain cancer. He had surgery or treatment or both, I don't remember exactly but it went into remission a few years and every thing went well until this summer he started having memory problems. He went for tests and the doctors gave him a very short time to live. I think it was 2 to 4 months. He worked at the library part time and they was working in a replacement as he had to quit working. I believe most people thought he was done for . I talked to him at a H.S football game early fall and asked him if he thought there was a possibility of him returning to work at the library, he said likely not. About 3 days later I was at the library and he was there working. He said the doctors didn't know what happened but the cancer was gone.
I realize many are not, and knew many not so fortunate , but I would like to encourage you that there is plenty of hope and pray for you and Amber and the rest of your family and freinds in the name of Jesus Christ,also. Amen.

Latest posts

Back