• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Brand New 066/660 NWP Big Bore Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samdweezel05

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Kit is New in Box. It has been removed to be looked at but nothing else. It's been sitting on my tool box long enough and I have no plans to replace my Terry Landrum ported 660 cylinder with this BBK. They Sell for $129 plus shipping from Bailey's and I want $100 shipped to you in the lower 48 OBO. I can get pics of the actual kit tomorrow if they are needed. It's -10F outside and I'm not walking across the yard to the saw shed to get it for pictures tonight. I would consider trading for other saw parts that I could actually use. Stihl bars and chains, a good P&C for a Stihl 028 Super, even complete Stihl or Mac saws that need work or not. I can even kick in cash for a saw that is worth more than this kit.

What all comes with the kit? I am too lazy to go to Bailey's and check. :D

NWP is the name on the box. I don't know who actually makes it. I will take $78.41 shipped. Paypal as a gift is quickest.

Back