Bring back the old version

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I would ask that whoever decided to "upgrade" the site to this new version to honestly and seriously look at what it looks like. I will assure that is not user freindly at all. It is not at all a upgrade. It now looks like a cheesy homemade site. I know there are numerous threads that echo my same feelings. The site has went downhill with the "upgrade" CHANGE IT BACK

Bill

I would ask that whoever decided to "upgrade" the site to this new version to honestly and seriously look at what it looks like. I will assure that is not user freindly at all. It is not at all a upgrade. It now looks like a cheesy homemade site. I know there are numerous threads that echo my same feelings. The site has went downhill with the "upgrade" CHANGE IT BACK

Bill

i agree

I'm getting fed up with whining bellyachers. If you don't like it, please go ##### somewhere else.

Do you honestly have any experience to add to the site? Seriously take a look at your posts. What do you see? All you do is post sophmoric comments that are of no use to anyone. What real saw experience do you have? Stop talking sh//t and actually become a contributing member. If you have ever posted useful info then please post a link to it as I sure have never seen it

Do you honestly have any experience to add to the site? Seriously take a look at your posts. What do you see? All you do is post sophmoric comments that are of no use to anyone. What real saw experience do you have? Stop talking sh//t and actually become a contributing member. If you have ever posted useful info then please post a link to it as I sure have never seen it

Have you ever posted something that didn't consist of #####ing or chewing someone out? If so, post a link because I have never seen it.

Have you ever posted something that didn't consist of #####ing or chewing someone out? If so, post a link because I have never seen it.

Well I sure do not know what "#####ing" is so please explain. As for chewing someone out you have lost me again. Post a link I would love to see it.

Once again I still believe the new version is not a upgrade it is a downgrade.

Oh yeah Jenny/Jackass/Ginny where was the useful post again????

Matter of fact, Bill has been quite informative concerning some of the older classic saws, and for the life of me I do not remember him ever trolling.

Folks are airing out thier dislike for the changes, as they have a right to do on an open forum. They are gonna do it, despite your insults and beligerence.

If for some reason it bothers you deeply, and causes emotional damage and pain, report the posts to the Mods, or go see a shrink.

Insulting and encouraging folks to leave, is contrary to the sites purpose, and I'm pretty positive your opinion alone isn't the reason for it's existence.

If you don't like it, don't click on the threads.
Surely you can figure that one out.

Matter of fact, Bill has been quite informative concerning some of the older classic saws, and for the life of me I do not remember him ever trolling.

Folks are airing out thier dislike for the changes, as they have a right to do on an open forum. They are gonna do it, despite your insults and beligerence.

If for some reason it bothers you deeply, and causes emotional damage and pain, report the posts to the Mods, or go see a shrink.

Insulting and encouraging folks to leave, is contrary to the sites purpose, and I'm pretty positive your opinion alone isn't the reason for it's existence.

If you don't like it, don't click on the threads.
Surely you can figure that one out.
Irony much? If 50 threads composed of people whining like 2 years old spoiled kids is acceptable to you, that's one thing, but you're going to have to realize that sane people are not going to stand for it.

dingeryote,

Thanks for bringing this thread back to the matter at hand.:) I stand firm in my belief that that the changes are counter-productive but I fully respect others views. I am done arguing with Mule. I disagree and that is it

Irony much? If 50 threads composed of people whining like 2 years old spoiled kids is acceptable to you, that's one thing, but you're going to have to realize that sane people are not going to stand for it.

Sane people would shut up and ignore it.

The real irony is you doing the same thing they are, except you are bieng insulting about thier whining in multiple threads, and not changing anything except possibly the member count.

Do something positive and start another goofy troll thread for cryin' out loud.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I don't like it at all ,it's not as easy to read ,the page is to narrow
I preferred the old colors,the old format looked a lot better.

Last edited:

Bill

yes!

Back