Brush cutter vs. "trimmer" converted to cutting brush?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda wish we had your coywolves instead of our chickenyotes. It'd be a lot easier to hunt them if they were bolder around people.

We've got a good size momma black bear hanging around the area, but I got skunked on my lottery tag. I'm going to try for an unclaimed one when they go up for sale over the counter. I was 2nd in line last year and missed out. I've got a new strategy for this year. :D

I kinda wish we had your coywolves instead of our chickenyotes. It'd be a lot easier to hunt them if they were bolder around people.

We've got a good size momma black bear hanging around the area, but I got skunked on my lottery tag. I'm going to try for an unclaimed one when they go up for sale over the counter. I was 2nd in line last year and missed out. I've got a new strategy for this year. :D
The critters are smart around here... that area is not huntable due to homes and businesses on a road that shadows the old rail line. I've seen some big bucks between the rail corridor and creek which is on the opposite side of the corridor from the road... There are crop fields nearby also. Does and fawns will walk up close to you or let you walk up close to them. No sport in hunting them! LOL

Latest posts

Back