Building a 390XP Monster

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think everybody knows Dennis can build a mean work saw and have also spoken directly to guys in the racing game that say he's a good guy. Personally I just can't see it and although Nik is obviously thick skinned that elastic band comment really does ooze scumbag no matter how you look at it.

:agree2: :yourock: :buttkick:

I really appreciate the moderation on this one. I reported what I said before anyone else could. I was told I said nothing wrong to just ignore Dennis. I have to thank you for that sir.

While you boys were all huffin & puffin last night I was doing some serious research in the latest, most highly advanced Tanaka products available.

u3uzeba8.jpg

HI NIK!!!!

Last edited:
Brad ill run you in some 30" wood hell why not that'd what big saws are for right?[/QUOTE]rolltide

Well, not all big saws:) Not when they're wearing a pipe or setup like Terry's. They'd likely neither one make it through the first cut. But I'll definately have a worksaw 390 there for the big wood.

30" and 40" wood has been cut for years with a pipe saw! Just got to know how to build one. Be nice now Brad, wouldn't want to see you get another infraction.

scan101b-1.jpg

Last edited:
Now THAT'S some real cuttin'! Now that you mention it, I remember seeing a vid where he starts out kneeling on to the log so that he can over buck, then drops to the ground to finish the cut, all without missing a beat:rock:

Yes......back in 1991.....My first CR500.....TJ Bexten owns it now. He set a World record with at Morton Wa. last year in 27" cottonwood.....2.25 seconds.

Back