Buying a saddle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is old?

I did not merge any thing less then 3 months. well, I'm like 4 days off if you want to split hairs.

The stuff I took out was mostly name calling and off topic exchanges.

The merge fuction keeps everything in chronological order. My intent here is to pull together some of the FAQ type questions. So yes, it is more for future users. And for us when the question comes up again, "I want to buy a saddle, any suggestions." I got the idea when someone answered the question with a bunch of links to lold threads.

If It was such a bad thing I did, why did it take 4 days for the responce? ;)

Finaly, it was a real pain to do. So if y'all don't like it I wont do it again. I did say it was up to y'all.

As for my judgement calls......I'm still going to make them. Been doing it for a few months before you noticed.

My
vote.gif

I think they should be left alone. Preserve continuity.....it sure made me a puzzled person reading through the thread trying to find the answers to some questions and trying to find the questions to some answers.

I would have responded, but they don't have electricity in Bucksnort Park in Minnesota. Good thing, too....I liked the wilderness time.

Nickrosis

If a Pinnachle saddle eliminates thigh pinch, why is it advertised with a spreader snap?

Is a Versatile a bosun's seat style off the shelf?

i've tried a Master (1?) for a day, a rolling D for a few weaks, and same with individual leg support.

i favour center fixed support, bosun's seat, can't stand thigh pinch, didn't like the way that the Master pulled from my waist, but my buddy that let me borrow it said that is so if you pass out you are upright.

The Butterfly's following sounds interesting, but am leaning more towards these saddles. i presently sport a WeaverWideBack with a spreader.

Thanx

Latest posts

Back