C A D .... so it has begun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tickbitintn

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
started with a free mac super pro 40...

was happy with my rancher 455...

then got a 385xp...

went to breakfast sunday and came home with these....

a 372xp, a 353xp, a 137 and my first stihl an 017

started with a free mac super pro 40...

was happy with my rancher 455...

then got a 385xp...

went to breakfast sunday and came home with these....

a 372xp, a 353xp, a 137 and my first stihl an 017

How hard was it to find a restaurant that serves saws?
Good score.

Yep, you're done..........

Yep, you have it bad and there's no cure! You can back away but only for so long, and then it rears it's ugly/wonderful head again! I tell my Wife that I don't spend money gambling, at boobie bars, or on too much liquor. That helps but only so much! Good finds and I hope you share details on the condition of that big Husky! Best, Max. :clap:

lol... Thanks I forgot to mention they were found on CL while waiting for food to arrive...

372 ( muffler missing) and 353 (some of muffler missing) appear to have been straight gassed,
stihl fired off with a squirt of storage oil (won't idle sure it needs carb clean / work ),
haven't had a chance to look at 137.

lol... Thanks I forgot to mention they were found on CL while waiting for food to arrive...

372 ( muffler missing) and 353 (some of muffler missing) appear to have been straight gassed,
stihl fired off with a squirt of storage oil (won't idle sure it needs carb clean / work ),
haven't had a chance to look at 137.

I'll trade you a 372 muffler for the 353.

Had to try.

Yep, you have it bad and there's no cure! You can back away but only for so long, and then it rears it's ugly/wonderful head again! I tell my Wife that I don't spend money gambling, at boobie bars, or on too much liquor. That helps but only so much! Good finds and I hope you share details on the condition of that big Husky! Best, Max. :clap:

I guess I'm screwed. I drink,throw dollars at single moms and come home with saws :clap: Oh I don't gamble though.. wow that was a close one.

CAD is a horrible thing I would be willing to help you with rehab if you want to send a few my way!
Oh and not bashing the 017 saws but dont be biased toward stihl over your first saw.

137 is a great little saw once you cut open the muffler take the damn cat out, mod it while your at it and retune the carb, night and day difference on my 137!

Back