Caber rings.. now in stock!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-bone or the filets of course! :D

Buy a porterhouse and get both (top loin and tenderloin).

It killed me how people would pay the pay same for the tbone, as they would a porterhouse... and then pay twice that for a filet. Ribeye is where its at. Chuck eye is where its at for the money.

Have you all ever wondered what is lost in translation between us and troll?

attachment.php
where's brad?

Since we're all talking about steak and whatever... When I was younger I worked in the meat dept. of a grocery store. I had an older lady knock on the cooler door, and ask me if we had any cubed steak. In my infinite wisdom/ ornery-ness, I said "You're looking for tube steak!?". She burst out laughing, I dont think she could keep a straight face on her way out of the store. Looking back, I am glad that she had a sense of humor. It actually was an honest mistake, where my mouth responded faster than my brain. She never did give me an answer haha.

If you have Porterhouse and Tbone cuts you won't have the filet, it will be part of the other two.

Not if you want to turn a profit, most cut the T and Ports out of the ends and separate the strips and filets in the middle to double their cash. I get two middle cut Porterhouse a week from my butcher and he cries like a baby that I am killing his profits till I remind him that I have never invoiced him for a load of mulch or charged him for any equipment of mine that he has borrowed over the last ten years.

Just for a FYI

I'm ordering from watsonr because his prices is cheaper than what I have found on the net to date

This isn't the first time I've dealt with watsonr either :msp_wink:

Just received my order from watsonr today

It took less than 7 day's that not bad for this time of year; now my 026 project is back on track :msp_smile:

10% ethonal and 15% mixture

On your kits by Stens, it states that it's not compatible with greater than 10% ethanol fuel. Are they just covering all bases? Just curious.

What difference does the amount of ethanol in the fuel matter to a upper end kit? I would understand it would matter if it was a carb kit or something with rubber.

You probably already know that your Caber rings link isn't working. FYI.

I saw this thread and it urged me to reply, Yes there is a difference and why not to go higher than 10%, 15% separates from the gas and settles to the bottom of the tank and cause damage. So far it has been proven in cars and auto makers have post warranty cancellations if you use it. Also 15% is caustic and is carried only in Stainless steel tankers with Teflon seal not Buma Rubber. Buma rubber in cars has been eaten and destroyed. So I recommend not to use it in your 2 cycle and 4 cycle gear. A local Stihl dealer has seen it and Stihl even said something about it, in fact stihl is offering increase warranty if new buyers and or old use on the gas in the can.I have posted on my site.

Here is a Video on the issues: Warnings Not to Use

Night everyone

Henry, The Weedeaterman:msp_wink:

Last edited:
So these fools butcher a whole animal and don't have tenderloin on the menu...Christ, it reminds me of going to my favorite butchers during the holidays and watching people who don't know a Porterhouse from a log cabin spend big bucks on cuts of beef they have no clue how to prepare.

Remember Walt tender and top are the same in fat content but not in taste. IMHO deer tenderloin and heart are the best meat one can have. The rest of you save your wise ass comments for the next guy.

Last edited:
Glad to hear that

Just received my order from watsonr today

It took less than 7 day's that not bad for this time of year; now my 026 project is back on track :msp_smile:

I am glad to hear that sir, Randy and Me are partners in providing speed and Quality.

Have a good morning everyone!

Henry, The Weedeaterman.

Back