CAD is bad,, i traded my 372xp for these

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihl sawing
sorry guys i just couldn't resist:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:,,, yes i did trade for the 3,,, but the 372 is still on MY shelf,,, ok,, heres the story,, wiggs got ahold of me the other day to see if i wanted them since he knew i could use them for parts saws since i have alot of these saws that comes through my shop from customers,, i couldn't turn it down,, so yesterday i went to his place and had a nice visit with him,, he was needing a couple of 16" loops for his 346 so i spun him up 3 new loops of carlton A1 chain,,, i am not to fond of chisel chain so what the heck,, i may come home with more junk,, i mean saws friday morn,, i have a truck and trailor load of stuff i am taking him friday morn,,, i just couldn't resist getting a few feathers ruffled,, i was bored :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
Bunned!:msp_mad:

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
i gave you some positive rep for creating a fun thread while stirring up the pot :potstir: it should balance out with some of the negative reps you got earlier :msp_thumbup: