Call me crazy....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would this video qualify my truck. No dents from the video, but I did manage to break a wiper arm, antennae, grille and transmission shifter cable. I had to shift from park/reverse/drive underneath the truck while my partner pushed on the brakes (now that's trust). Sadly, the truck is no longer with us. I had a claim staking rush & the main access to the claim had a washed out culvert - so I improvised and found another way in. It all worked out as I staked the claim before anybody else - I was the only one that could get to it.

A claim stakers morning commute - YouTube

Last edited:
I really hate it when the back window goes.

Long ago I was cleaning up some tops on Boise Cascade right up the road from me. They caught me & whined about the reprod inb there. I parked the horses & made them go out there with me & SHOW me where I hit any reprod. They said dont do that anymore but go up here & do this. Thinning larch from above & below. 100'strips. So I put them in the deck for $90/M.

I got anything below a 6" top. Loaded up my truck & needed a little boost. Guy had a JD 350 there so he shoved one thru the rear window giving me a little boost. It was a 63 1/2T. Luckily it had one of those small rear windows.

Ever have your trlr hit your truck? That really made the back window go. Hit some ice going into Grass Valley. Trlr swung around & hit the headache rack. The good part...I missed the 40 cabin cruiser across the road from me. Poor stud horse in the trlr was spead eagled with eyes as big as saucers. I always haul loose, for those occassional exciting near misses.

...and then drive all the way from Honeydew to Crescent City.

P6170020.jpg

Eccentric giving RandyMac technical advice on broken muffler

P6170022.jpg

Well...we'll fix it later

Did you have to help "longtooth" out from under that truck?

Just kidding. Just kidding. I'm still laughing from that exchange a few pages back.

It is not a woods truck until you knock the muffler off

Happened a long time ago. Exhaust is now a glasspack off the back of the Y pipe and a couple feet of straight pipe to get it out behind the cab. Tucks up under there much nicer than that big can under your 'chero :poke:

Late to the draw with this but I think you missed your own question. Wedges are a safety standard. You asked pro's a question so don't get pissed at the answer.

Back