Can a Chainsaw fit in your Pants?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattaggie

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Guy tries to shoplift a MS192TC at my store.

File20130930100159 - YouTube

Skip ahead to 3:10 for the action to start

[video=youtube;d-DzahmTOhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-DzahmTOhg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If only it were running at wot. Hope he was trying to shoplift it because he just had to have one and was going to cut firewood tell he had the money to pay for it but some how I doubt it.

Notice how the scabbard stays in his pants when he pulls the saw out. That's why he's walking funny. We found the scabbard on the next aisle in the pool supplies. I don't know why he didn't just put the saw back where it went. By leaving it where it didn't belong and the scabbard on the next aisle, we knew something was up and checked the cameras.

I dunno, there's some itches that can't be scratched without more unorthodox measures-- maybe 3/8"pico was just the thing the guy needed. At least he was considerate of your other customers and kept it discreet.
Tho' maybe next time one of your sales associates might first steer him to the Gold Bond display.

I think he was trying to molest that little saw but it bit him on the garry's and he gave up. What a dirt bag. Being in Texas maybe he should have put it under his hat.

Glad for you he didn't take of with it.

Its a shame no one caught him with the saw in his pants, so that a "struggle" might have ensued. Good vid, sorry perp!

On ph call.....heh maan, jew shur jew wan me to pud de saw in me ponts?? O K, maaan, but I tell jew sss gonnna luke foonie when dey see me wokin ou d stoe. I men, I pud de saw dere but eht not fit guud.

I'm considering a new store policy that only customers wearing skinny jeans are allowed in the building. Don't worry, SawTroll should be fine . . .

Just get a screenshot with the goods in pants and put the pic up instore as safety warning , an insert in the "Saw Manuel" might be a good idea as well in the do not do section .

The quality of your video is better than that of most banks surveillance videos.

I concur!! I watched that on a cell phone and still feel like I could pick that guy out of a lineup.

My guess is that doing tree work bare foot with a machete doesn't pay well so he decided it was time for a saw. I actually saw 4 Mexicans bare foot with machetes hacking away about 40 high in a tree when i was in Laredo TX A few years ago i couldn't believe what i was seeing.

I will not comment on what I really think but, I am glad the creep left your store with his pants empty.

Unfortunately his pants weren't empty. He took a 18volt Milwaukee Impact Drill. He came in yesterday and picked up the same MS192TC and hid it behind the hedge trimmers. Not sure what his plan was. Our employees recognized him and called the police. He took off on foot. Cops lost him when he jumped in a creek a few blocks away.

Back