Can anybody tell me what the hell is going on here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parrisw

Tree Freak
Reaction score
something is screwed up for me on AS, an only on AS, no other forum is like this. Here is a screen shot. Everything is reversed and some wierd language too? took me forever ti find the new thread button.

attachment.php

will some how you have went to arborist site international. you need to go back there and get it back to english

hahah

You could try going to the general settings menu and making sure its set to english. You can find that after you click on 'Settings' at the top of the page, or wherever the hell it is on your screen.

As for it being backwards, I cant help ya there :confused:

I got yer back, mang. Just follow these simple instructions:

همهٔ افراد بشر آزاد به دنیا می#آیند و از دید حیثیت و حقوق با هم برابرند، همه دارای اندیشه و وجدان هستند و باید در برابر یکدیگر با روح برادری رفتار کنند.

I'm pretty sure that is the "New" canadian version of AS.

No in all seriousness...you may want to post in the Support And Announcements Forum, if you can make it there.

Last edited:
In the bottom left corner of the page you will find a pull down menu. Click on that and choose English

EDIT:
That pull down menu could be on the right hand side depending on the language to are stuck on.

Last edited:
I believe Roanoker is right...it looks to be that somehow your language got changed to Persian. I just changed it and the Language drop down box will be on your lower right.

Do you think maybe your wife changed it to try to keep you off AS? ;)

that looks like it's written in Canadian to me :msp_razz:

Sorry Will,
my screen looks like that everytime I leave it on and my kids are around. The little one finds new and inventive ways to make daddy angry. The oldest one talks about "boys" and that does it real good if the computer is off...:angry2:

I got yer back, mang. Just follow these simple instructions:

همهٔ افراد بشر آزاد به دنیا می#آیند و از دید حیثیت و حقوق با هم برابرند، همه دارای اندیشه و وجدان هستند و باید در برابر یکدیگر با روح برادری رفتار کنند.

here's what that means LOL

(See all human beings are born free, and from the perspective of # the dignity and rights of both all rated and conscience and should be against each other with the spirit of brotherhood to behavior)

i took and translated it for everone so everyone would know what it means

Sorry Will,
my screen looks like that everytime I leave it on and my kids are around. The little one finds new and inventive ways to make daddy angry. The oldest one talks about "boys" and that does it real good if the computer is off...:angry2:

how old is your oldest?

Sorry Will,

ha ha. I feel ya about the kids making ya angry!!!!!!! grrrrrrr

yea they know how to push your buttons sometimes.and other times you just have to love them and go on with life LOL

Same thing happened to me this evening and it had happened before also, that is why I already knew how to fix it.

Weird EH??? Wonder why. Thank you very much for your help.

yea they know how to push your buttons sometimes.and other times you just have to love them and go on with life LOL

Yup that's for sure.

I just got switched to Persian for the 1st time.
Fwiw, it happened when I did an advanced Google search at arboristsite.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back