Can I get a price check in isle .038? (to make a short story long, read on)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like she's loading up. But these guys are only making recommendations off my poor first description of how she was acting. Please school me on this "fuel delivery" thing you speak of.
Also, For anyone still reading this, what's a good upgrade to tote a 30-36" bar? I'm thinking of an 80cc min or a hopped up 75+... 5-6 bills, used?

My 038 Mag runs a 7 pin - 32" bar and full skip, full chisel (RSF) like there is no tomorrow !!!
I usually run an 8 pin with a 25" bar and RS.
Also have a Terry Landrum worked P & C on the way (after he can squeeze it into his busy schedule) for it.
My 038 Mag has used a 7 pin and regular RS on the 32" - but it dont pull like the 044 does, so untill my "Wicked" kit shows up, I keep the 32" RS for the 044

I bet you can run 36" with a 7 pin and like what you have, if you decide to upgrade to a Magnum - call Terry or Randy and send some cabbage - you wont be disappointed !!! Eithor one of them can turn that saw into a wicked machine and you would have enough change for pizza and beer !

Contimplating this...

My 038 Mag runs a 7 pin - 32" bar and full skip, full chisel (RSF) like there is no tomorrow !!!
I usually run an 8 pin with a 25" bar and RS.
Also have a Terry Landrum worked P & C on the way (after he can squeeze it into his busy schedule) for it.
My 038 Mag has used a 7 pin and regular RS on the 32" - but it dont pull like the 044 does, so untill my "Wicked" kit shows up, I keep the 32" RS for the 044

I bet you can run 36" with a 7 pin and like what you have, if you decide to upgrade to a Magnum - call Terry or Randy and send some cabbage - you wont be disappointed !!! Eithor one of them can turn that saw into a wicked machine and you would have enough change for pizza and beer !

Her Comp. is a steady 165psi. and obviously no leaks. I'm not gonna screw with her "head" until she starts losing a step in that department.(Almost like I'm talking about a real woman) I'm thinking the carb might need looked at, although she runs and idles absolutely fine. In any case, I think I might just buy a bigger saw. Also, I might just be complaining about something that's pretty common with crappy gas??? I don't know. Thanks for the input.

Latest posts

Back