can you tell me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuffy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hi guy's a couple of things i just picked up a 021c
simple question what does the c stand for/mean and secondly
i've found a service manual but can't seem to find an IPL any chance anyone could do the honours and help me out
thanks Pete [email protected]

from the stihl uk site:

"These models are available as basic versions or comfort models (C) with catalytic converter (D),Chain Quick Tensioning (B) and ErgoStart (E) for jerk free starting."

so I think that means yours is the comfort model, not sure exactly what this entails!

As for IPL, sorry I can't help.

I'm just up the road from you, in the Forest of Dean! Nearest person to me I've ever seen on this site.

cheers,
Joe

thanks Joe , likewise you are the closest person i've ever seen on here
this saw i've just bought has got an easy start thing ,quick chain tensioner,brand new 14"rollo bar and a new chain ,it's a 2001 not bad for £50 Well i'm pleased with itshould fit in nice with the 039 and my little 020
i know not pro saws but they work nice , anyways thanks again mate

I've got that easy start thing on my MS180, it's a pain in the backside when you want to hold the saw horizontally as you can't get your fingers in properly! I'm looking out for a normal recoil cover to swap them over, the way I see it if I can't start a 180 I should really be questioning my ability to use a chainsaw in the first place!

cheers,
Joe

Hi guys. Oxford here. was that 021 in the free-ads? Chuffy what model 020 do you have? just picked up an 020 super. It seems ok but needs abit of fine tuning. Shame we dont have anything like this in the UK eh. too full of health and safety , rules and regs etc.
Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike the 021 was from a chap at work and as for the o2o its a hybrid i call it an 020 but on the plate is says ?S 200 av super but asking these guys on here they seem to think it's a ts200 chop saw witha bar and chain on it, so say the ts 200 chop saw has a 020 engine thats why i call it my 020 , cuts nice when i can get her started

Back