• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Canadian Poulan 2800, in red. SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Excellent cosmetic condition. Very neat saw, haven't seen one other than this. Missing air filter cover.
New pickup line, new impulse and vent line. Very clean saw, I had it apart for new lines and to decarbon piston and cyl. Everything inside looks great, you can see some Poulan green under the red, which I thought was cool as it was a factory repaint.
Everything felt nice and tight while apart, but running it sounds like flywheel side bearing is going out or something. This has just been a shelf queen for me, if you buy it consider it a project. May be something simple, I don't know, but don't have the time either way. I made a couple cuts with it, it is a nice saw and oils good. PHO only.

IMG_20160105_154707103.jpg
IMG_20160105_154729356.jpg

Send me a reasonable offer on this one, if I still have it after the weekend it will probably go on Ebay. I would rather sell it here if I can, I would like it to end up with someone here.

I'm obviously out of line on my price. Someone send me what you think would be a fair cash offer. 50-60 bucks? Bueller? I dont smoke, but may trade a carton or two of cigarettes? Trade me some of your junk for my junk (as long as it isnt another saw, dont need another one of those).

I typically sell a saw within a couple days on here, havent used Ebay in a while. Cmon guys, dont buy it cause you want it, do it for a good cause! More space in my garage, money for booze, pay off some old tickets, etc.

Modified Mark is your best bet

A little presumptuous?

No I have plenty in this series now, just picked up a few more last week and sold one already. I was told that other fella when he listed a 3500, I said it was a good deal and I would take it at the end of the week if no one else did. He decided not to sell, and then I found 6 saws last week, two of them 60cc versions.

Yes that was and still is my opinion.. A guy who likes Poulan saws would be a good bet to want a Poulan saw in a different color/brand variation.

Used to be you would probably had more of a chance at being right on. I came to realize its probably futile and out of my realm to collect every relabeled version there is. Pockets ain't deep enough for that. :laugh:

All that aside, if someone wants a inexpensive firewood saw, they should consider this saw of Jeffs, there really good saws.

Muffler mod it with a 16" bar there dandys.

Latest posts

Back