• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Carving Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adirondackstihl

Flyz, Fuel & Fotos
Reaction score
Buddy of mine is looking for a dime tip or any carving bar in a K095 mount for his 346.
Anybody got anything used in decent shape or new for a heck of a deal?

He will just burn up a dime tip on that 346xp. His best bet would be to get a cannon carving bar. I would suggest a 16" quarter tip for it. One of my personal favorite setups with 3/8LP chain, CCQ-C1-16-50 is the part number on baileys. If he wants a really great cutting saw have him switch his rim sprocket over to 1/4" pitch. Also, he may want to switch to corn oil as bar and chain lube. The bar oil doesn't have a high enough flash point and winds up just smoking off before ever reaching the end of the bar.

He plans on running 1/4.......
At least that was my suggestion to him.
Baileys sells a complete starter kit for $165, but I was just wanting to see if I could help him get a little better deal.

jeremy, i believe piltz on ebay sells these. i can't remember what his prices are but they were better then $165 IIRC

Latest posts

Back