catchy sayings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTS

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
We are woking on some lettering for no other reason than for fun, and I have been trying to think of something creative for the side of the boom truck. I am planning on putting somewhere discrete, and I would like to have it tasteful. However any idea is a good one tasteful or not.

A neighboring tree company has:

"We get high Legally"

Beings I am a full time cop besides running our company I thought that would be good but it is already taken.

A friend of mine thinks I should put "See Pigs really do Fly." I thought it was funny, but I don't think so. I have heard lots of others but thought I would see if anyone has a creative ideas.

Hoping to get some good Ideas

What is the name of your company, a freind of mine owns Russ's Tree Service and he says "Trees are Russs!"

How about "you cannot top real tree work"

"expert tree care, you wont know we were there!"

Our Company's Name is Palmer's Tree Services, LLC.

I really like the One about not knowing we were there. We really pride ourselves on the fact that, the only noticable thing is your tree is missing.

Last edited:
There used to be a local tree biz named Eager Beaver here in N. Fla. His logo was a beaver, ha, imagine that.

Another random truck I saw said, "Don't get nervouse, call Scott's Tree Service." :blob2: :blob2: :blob2:

-Mike-

How ya doing brother. If your looking for a "police" overtone with your biz you could try this: Paint the bucket pink,draw a face of a pig on one side & tail on the other and write "Pork Lift" on the boom! OR You could write "top Cop" on the boom. How about this: Paint black stripes on the bucket to resemble jail bars and on the boom write "Doing hard time in the bucket". All kidding aside, I'd go with your company name & phone number on the boom. Be safe out there! ;) HC

Hi PTS, how about "Our business is BOOMING" or "In trees so tall our cuts top all" or "Palmers above means no worries below" or "Tree worries get calmer when you call Palmers" or "Call Palmer's Tree, get qualitee" or "Trimming up, or cutting down, Palmer's crew, best in town"

techdave said:
Hi PTS, how about "Our business is BOOMING"
>>> This one definitely gets my vote ! The rockers in the house might recognize this one ... "Here comes the BOOM!"
how's 'bout "Always Within Reach" or "No Limb is Out of Reach of The Long Arm of the BOOM" or just "Johnny Long Arm" (our nickname for the law)

treechick said:
The rockers in the house might recognize this one ... "Here comes the BOOM!"

How about this:

Click Click BOOM!

The tree owners probably wouldn't get it though.

rb_in_va said:
The tree owners probably wouldn't get it though.

They may listen to the same music as you do, but for marketing tree work I would say it does not tie in.

I saw a "BigDog Tree Service" once, logo a big nasty bulldog. How is that relevant? A few others that play more towards the owners childish ego then attracting clientel

a local ariel company here has "satisfaction guaranteed with every erection"

A company I used to work with had "Eastwood Tree Services get to the branches other firms can't reach" It certainly made an impact with the other Arb fellas around here! :eek:

How about something like,
PALMER TREE SERVICE
You will be calmer with PALMER, on time and courteous service!

Thats only if you an back up that promise :) .

Tattooed On You'r Head :p..YOU CAN'T GET BETTER MARKETING THAN A TATTOO ON THE 'BONCE'..it make's everyone L :Eye: :Eye: K

Last edited:
Back