catchy sayings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This may be more for a logger but I always liked them. These are the two bumper stickers on my brother-in-law's truck.
#1-Hug a logger, you will never go back to trees.

#2-Save a tree, wipe your a$$ with an owl.

Trees? We"d like to stick this up yours. That ought to work on the boom.

My friend Jim Assante, owner of Assante Tree Experts just purchased a new 23 ton crane. He called me out to assist in a crane job and check out the new truck. A couple blocks away I caught a glimpse of the boom and rubbed my eyes to make sure that I was seeing correctly. Across the main boom in big red letters, THE ASSMAN. We've joked about it before but I never thought he could pull it off - classic Jimmy :)

I just passed by a vaccum cleaner store that had a slogan.
"Our business sucks, but it's picking up." Though that was real good.

When I had a bucket truck I wanted to put one of the following on, but my wife said no.
"We get high daily." or "We get it up everyday."

This doesn't really pertain the tree industry but I just figured out a local towing companys slogan of "Support your local hooker"

you water em, we slaughter em.
Boom, Boom, Boom,
The best crotches are wide open................
uh nevermind.

I use the slogan "Tree work can be hazardous, hire an Arborist. The limbs you save may be your own!" on our website, letter head and business cards.

My old biz cards use to say "We do the jobs no one else will"
With the current gas price, "we work for fuel" might not be to far off base. :)

This is an old thread but I ran across one today that made me laugh so I thought I would share it with you.

On the back of a septic tanker truck:

Caution vehicle may be transporting political promises

Palmer's Tree Service
" Where Quality Counts"

if this has been suggested already,sorry my puter is loading slow today so I skipped a couple of pages.

slogans

PTS...did you ever put anything on the bucket?? I kind of chuckled with "pork lift". Munkee feet

A couple that my friends and I have come across and use regularly.

1) "I know this work."
2) "Catch it, Duck, or Bleed."

Back