catchy sayings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you got to admit AL that line is pretty funny hahaha 'no stump too plump' i think it's the best one on here so far

"Have boom,Will groom" sounds better than "Have bucket, will Muck it...". I'm not a fan of cutsey phrasing. A local glazier advertises that they'll "fix your panes" which is kinda cute but I can't remember which company it is :rolleyes: That is the problem with a lot of ad gimmicks-if they don't achieve name recognition they are pretty useless.
You can almost get a ryhme with "Palmers Tree Service-Your trees deserve us" That gives the name hook and is a good thought even if it isn't super "catchy".

Not to get off the subject but there is an electrical contractor that has a slogan"Let us remove your shorts".Rather timely,I think :) Oh,the guy with the stump buis.has made a ton of money,with his diesel powered grinder.

I was thinking about this, and well dont take this wrong but if you do big deal your a cop :) I've never met anybody in LE that could really work, I mean get things done in the feild, so do you like own the company as a way to make money or do you actually go out and produce? I wonder how many other cops are on the website? maybe we are being watched even more? Homeland bull???? is what I say. :angry:

I've never liked rhyming, punned slogans. To me, they give an unprofessional appearance, similar to rhymes I've seen on bathroom walls. :) The only one I've seen that made me smirk was a radiator repair shop sign. It read: "A good place to take a leak." :)

P_woozel said:
I was thinking about this, and well dont take this wrong but if you do big deal your a cop :) I've never met anybody in LE that could really work, I mean get things done in the feild, so do you like own the company as a way to make money or do you actually go out and produce? I wonder how many other cops are on the website? maybe we are being watched even more? Homeland bull???? is what I say. :angry:

Not only do I own the company but I am also running it. I am up in the trees like everyone else. Can't make money being a cop so.... I call it my early retirement fund.

But now you have me curious, is there other cops on board here.

I know several local constabulary who do part time tree work, one of them owns a bar too.

i think it's because most of them are divoced too, they ahve too much time on their hands.

No, but I believe in law enforcement and I would probably pursued a career in it if it wasn't for this one 'lil bad habit I have. ;)

But you could always have the best stuff, Butch!

I've got a few LE types in the family, and I've got to say that my sister's husband (who wears several stripes and rides a desk now) is a dang'd hard worker.  He's built half a dozen houses in the past 15 years or so, and I'm not talking about hiring the work done.

But I think the typical mental picture of "cops" is not un-earned.

Glen

I don't care if a person carries a badge & whistle, union card, or climbing saddle & zubat... You have your good guys as well as your jerks in every profession. The only reason you hear about a "cop" messing up in the news is because it was something out of the ordinary(not the norm), thats what makes it news!!! Kinda like if you've been doing tree work for many years with no accidents, no one will pay you much attention unless you drop a 40' trunk thats 3' in diameter on to someones car. Call the papers, we've got a breaking story boys! To generalize PTS (or anyone for that matter) because he's a police officer or what ever would just be unfair. PTS comes to this site to ask for our advice, he gives us a little info about his backgrounding so we can better assist him. He's obviously proud of what he's done(cop/tree care serv.) and why shouldn't he be. His question to us was what to put on the side of his boom. I suggest his name & company phone number because nobody knows what it is. I think everyone here knows his police number is...#911. This applies to both..."Be Safe Out There"! :angel: HC

Back