catchy sayings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We provide tree, landscape, and lawn services... Our slogan is "We're the green guys"

BTW, How you doin Kyle? Staying busy?

How about Palmers Tree Service-Branch Office

I agree that is the best one I have seen yet. Now don't anyone go bashing Iowa you all are just to niave to admitt that it is the best state in all of the fifty. That might just be my opinion seeing how that is my home.
Jared

We are woking on some lettering for no other reason than for fun, and I have been trying to think of something creative for the side of the boom truck. I am planning on putting somewhere discrete, and I would like to have it tasteful. However any idea is a good one tasteful or not.

A neighboring tree company has:

"We get high Legally"

Beings I am a full time cop besides running our company I thought that would be good but it is already taken.

A friend of mine thinks I should put "See Pigs really do Fly." I thought it was funny, but I don't think so. I have heard lots of others but thought I would see if anyone has a creative ideas.

Hoping to get some good Ideas

How about:

Hands down,
We're gone before you know it !

(Clean and Simple)

Last edited:
We provide tree, landscape, and lawn services... Our slogan is "We're the green guys"

BTW, How you doin Kyle? Staying busy?

Yeah, doing mainly snow removal lately. We are getting in tree work in between snow falls but snow seems to be the only thing we are getting done. I'll give you a call.

How about PALMERS TREE SERVICE, Branches all over the Country!

We have a Sod company here that advertizes "We just keep rollin a Lawn" I thought that was catchy.

Ouch! Those suggested punny slogans just ruined my appetite, and I was about to make up some pancakes and (vegan) sausage. My lady's gonna be po'd. Thanks guys!

My own slogan: "When you think that you will never see a sight as ugly as your tree---CALL US!"

bad trees

I would try bad trees, bad trees, who u gonna call, who u gonna
call before they fall on you! I'm not in advertisement though wish I
was looking at my bills every month ha ha !!!!!:computer2:

as long as your not in ontario you can use mine...reached the end of your ladder call us..
Pauls Country Tree Service.

My card suggests:
"Protect your property values, be sure to hire an ISA certified arborist."

Back