CD or Book??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lxt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Ok folks I just got my Arborist exam results....Passed 9 of the 10 domains missed the Biology by 1, Sooo heres the question, Ive been looking on the ISA site & was wondering about the interactive CD`s, should I go this route? or is there a book that is better? with the season in full swing I thought the CD might be more helpful.

I did pretty well on the other domains 1-2 I will want to brush up on a little more, whats funny is I thought the biology part I had down!! I thought the Soil Mgt, Diagnosis & treatment parts would be my doom...wrong!!

The obvious stuff wasnt on the test it was the abstract stuff that got me, Ray cells & sieve cells & axial transport!! & a few others im sure. I was ready regarding most stuff.....but hey live & learn.

Im retaking 8-22, & I will get my CA cert!! just wondering what might work best? thanks in advance!!

LXT..........

Before me wife and I took the exam we bought the cd. I think that it is very beneficial and is what helped me to pass it. After you become certified you can keep the cd to use for ceu's as well.

Yeah the Biology CD is an excellent way to get that material down.

Good job on the test; almost there!

Thanks guys I was thinking the CD option would be best/better when time is limited, I really appreciate the advice!! Thanks!

LXT........

What about a night class at a local community college? Some times, you get a little more motivated when you have to attend a class and produce.

Back