central mn (staples mn) gtg. early april...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any of you have video of the 2 man saw would you please pm me and I'll give you my email address I would like to combine it all. Thanks
I was just happy that it actually run and cut well.
Maybe I'll get the mall 7 G running for next year
I have 30 seconds of it in the oak

If any of you have video of the 2 man saw would you please pm me and I'll give you my email address I would like to combine it all. Thanks
I was just happy that it actually run and cut well.
Maybe I'll get the mall 7 G running for next year
Hey, that thing was a blast to run after I got over my terror of it. Really glad you survived the event. I have some video but I could not figure out how to post it. Mostly it is pretty loud!

Thank you all for a fun time. I know I didn't get a chance to talk to you all, but that's what next year is for! Lol. I wish I could have stayed longer, but had to leave abruptly. It was fun meeting you all. Very good people all of you. Hard to find that anymore

Thank you all for a fun time. I know I didn't get a chance to talk to you all, but that's what next year is for! Lol. I wish I could have stayed longer, but had to leave abruptly. It was fun meeting you all. Very good people all of you. Hard to find that anymore
Well in July there is a dodgegeek gtg and county fair races much warmer weather too. I plan to go. Just trying to earn brownie points with the wife to attend

Where is that one at?
Chisago county fair I think. May have to look at the Sarahdodgegeek profile and view post. I really want to go Friday is a bs and cut day Saturday is cut then go to a town north for races. They will have brackets for saw displacements. Classics, stock saw, mod saw. Seen some youtube vids of it and looked like a great time on a flatbed trailer. From the looks of it they cut lots of cants. Might have my son or 2 run a few of my saws and pete. Then me too.

There are still a couple of variables that I am working out, BUT it is looking like I might be able to attend as the wife and kids will be out of town most likely.
Bring them with if they are not out of town lol. Need to butter her up starting now. Tell her you want to go out on a date with ur mess making boy friends. I'm working on it myself, bring her a fountain mountain anytime I go to the gas station, letting her choose the paint colors for the house, I even been opening the automatic doors at Walmart for her to put a smile on her face.

. . . I might be able to attend as the wife and kids will be out of town most likely.
The Redneck Saw Racer events at the county fairs are nice events to bring families to - if some don't like the chainsaw noise, they can wander around the other booths, exhibits, rides, food, etc.

Philbert

The Redneck Saw Racer events at the county fairs are nice events to bring families to - if some don't like the chainsaw noise, they can wander around the other booths, exhibits, rides, food, etc.

Philbert
There is a 98 percent chance they will be out of state that weekend. The only variable remaining is my work schedule, if it were to miraculously free up I would go with them. But I am not betting on that so I am cautiously optimistic that I will be able to attend.

Latest posts

Back