CENTRAL PA GTG. October 26,2019. (nuthin fancy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Dahmer – was that you in the Echo ballcap who let me run that big ol' Makita? If so, sorry for not making a proper introduction. Thanks for letting me run that beast, it was awesome! I'm terrible at reading name tags, get so caught up in all the cool saws that I don't post attention... Either way, if that was you, then it was good to meet and chat with ya!
That was me and no apologies necessary, it was there to run.

515 miles round trip and I’m home. A huge thanks to @farmer steve, fantastic set up. @Multifaceted, best home brew I’ve ever had. As a matter of fact, probably in my top 5 beers, you put a lot of big name brewers to shame. Also a big thanks to @James Miller, our video expert.
Glad you are home safe. Hope all is well on the home front. The Jambalaya was aweswome and gonna have some shortly.

Yes, Thanks guys for a good time. Good to meet some of you. Glad my shelf has some room and sorry for giving you more projects. Thanks, Farmer Steve I left in good time to come home to a new one on bench, every time I go them garage saws have sex I think. Then it was time to spin some chains. Thanks again all, David Kuhn

Yes, Thanks guys for a good time. Good to meet some of you. Glad my shelf has some room and sorry for giving you more projects. Thanks, Farmer Steve I left in good time to come home to a new one on bench, every time I go them garage saws have sex I think. Then it was time to spin some chains. Thanks again all, David Kuhn

Hey, brother - thanks again for the old 10-10! You left before I could write you a check, sending you a PM so I can get you the money.

I thank you for my new project. Probably going to take a bit to find a flywheel for the 111s so this will give me something to do.

Back