CENTRAL PA GTG. October 26,2019. (nuthin fancy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at that one but the 3400-4000 poulans just call to me.

I've been looking for an old 10-10 for a while now, the opportunity was there and price was right! I've got a neighbor who I've been trying to convince me to sell his Grandad's old 6-10... He's not ready to give it up yet, but he said if he ever was I'd be the first person he'd call.

That was me and no apologies necessary, it was there to run.

Not forgetting Mustang Mike's killer modded China saws, yours was probably the most wicked with that setup. Just an awesome saw.

Thanks for the kind words about the beer! Been doing this for about 8 years now, and the best part about brewing at home is sharing. Always love sharing my hobbies, so today was a total win. Got to share beer, exhibit my axe collection to fellow wood cutters, and got to run some bitchin' saws to boot. Just a really good time.

Happy wife happy life:cheers:.
Maybe next yr if the inlaws don't have the 3 birthday party celebration on the same weekend, that or maybe I can make a withdrawal from the love bank since I've been such a good husband :D.
A big thank you for all the cash that ended up in the can for @zogger. Over $200 will be going his way. Here's a link to the thread.
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/the-official-zogger-cancer-fundraiser-thread.335688/
View attachment 768805
That's great, sure he will appreciate that :).

That 395 held some real nice RPMs in the cut... [emoji106] STRONG
Just so people can't say i'm biased, i always run a Hooskie at a GTG. :laugh: I couldn't have picked a better on to run.:rock2:
240cc507-e7e6-4a8c-8114-b28f95291a5e-jpeg.768687

Latest posts

Back