Central Va./Dinosaur50 GTG 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no others can run them as long as me dean or David on the engine end that all i ask i don't want my 2 best 2 mans getting missed up

Michael,
I can see that this is not going in the direction I'd hoped for. Maybe you should leave your precious saws at home and bring only the lesser ones. That way you can mingle with the crowd
and enjoy what the festivities are all about: PEOPLE, not chainsaws. David and I didn't/aren't working on your saws because we love your saws. We are doing and have done this for YOU. It makes us feel good to help YOU feel good.
This is the first day of a new year and all of us need to be thankfull for what we have had and will have. Let's not start by thinking only of ourselves.....................please.
Igpoe:cheers:

you are right dean i changed my mind i will bring them both all can run them

you are right dean i changed my mind i will bring them both all can run them

Bring them, new,old,in-between, doesn't matter, bring them all. Bring the 090 even if it doesn't run so we can figure it out together! If you need a part, say so on this thread and maybe somebody coming can help you out.

Bring them, new,old,in-between, doesn't matter, bring them all. Bring the 090 even if it doesn't run so we can figure it out together! If you need a part, say so on this thread and maybe somebody coming can help you out.

Thanks. It has spark and tons of compression. I have a carb kit that I think is correct for it. I am looking forward to this.

here what i will have thier

here what i will have their a bluegrass chainsaw the mall 7 disston da 211 stihl 0 15 av lancaster 150 a Poulan pro S25DA a john deer 60 v a remington PL-5 and some outhers 2

Michael,
I can see that this is not going in the direction I'd hoped for. Maybe you should leave your precious saws at home and bring only the lesser ones. That way you can mingle with the crowd
and enjoy what the festivities are all about: PEOPLE, not chainsaws. David and I didn't/aren't working on your saws because we love your saws. We are doing and have done this for YOU. It makes us feel good to help YOU feel good.
This is the first day of a new year and all of us need to be thankfull for what we have had and will have. Let's not start by thinking only of ourselves.....................please.

Dean,

I could not agree more. It is about people and the gosh darn saws

Bill

you are right more It is about people and the gosh darn saws

you are right more It is about people and the gosh darn saws

you are right dean Sawmandave is the Poulan man for sure

you are right dean Sawmandave is the Poulan man for sure

buy the way all this one will be rain or shine

buy the way all this one will be rain or shine it on that day all date so if it rains their will be a popup tent or 2 go under if it rains also going 2 see about putting down saw ducts or hay or wood chips 2 keep it dryer we only got one day we can do it so we need 2 make march 31 work

Dean,

I have not been on the Forum much in the past couple of months and am just seeing this for the first time. I plan to be back in Richmond that weekend to run the Monument Avenue 10K and could come down after I am done. I would need to go back to my house to shower and change and pick up some saws, so it would probably be 11:00 - 11:30 before I get there.

If you, Michael and David could let me know what saws you want me to bring I could dig them out. I tried to put most of them away dry, but who knows if they will want to run when I get them. I will also be more than happy to bring a tub of Mini Macs for door prizes. A little picture just for Aaron...

JoesMobilesaws001.jpg

We need to get Family Tradition and Green Blood out for this one too. I will be in touch as the date draws closer.

Gary

Back