Chain Questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You make an interesting point Super3...

As it seems to me, it is his mind, and his mouth that gets him into trouble! Read the parts between the lines.....

Just as a starter, someone can not come up from behind and sucker punch with all there might, someone in the jaw,,,,, unless this joke has his mouth on the wrong side? Making poring that beer a little harder??? :dizzy:

To prove my point, after the punch 'with all his might' he turned around. How else could that be?

But as 'stories' go, I did like the line, "and this one is for your Stihl safety chain", as it adds a little Max Brand or Lewis L'amour style, no?

My suggesting to the writer, HolmenTree, if you have something to say about someone, say it to there face, the next person you poddy mouth might have a little more sucker to there punch.

Oh, and every job I contract, I run my own tools and consumables. Not sure how contractors in Canada could be different, but "and from all the contractors" is a very effective safety meeting, no?

In all, I give hommies fictional writing an 8.5 , next time try some riding off into the sunset , and a real logger getting the girl.

Hey shoe let me come behind you and I'll show you how easy it is to sucker you in the jaw, just a little tap on your shoulder will get your head turned in the right position. Yes I spun around to grab him by the throat.
Our contractors in Manitoba supply timber to the company and the companies safety committee oversees their operations.
And yes I did ride off into the sunset with the girl. I'm married to a young crown attorney and she is 15 years my junior. We now have 18 mth old twins and a 5yr old. Life is good.

Last edited:
Back