Chainsaw art is not for me...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool,well done.Easy to sit on the side line and critisize but not until you try yourself,and you did, and in my opinion made a good job:clap:

Last edited:
I like it!

This was my first and only attempt at making something out of a stump.
176063531_xsP9o-M.jpg

176063489_ki7gE-M.jpg

wow looks good. if i tried that i dont know it'd probably look like a japanese letter or sumptin. Nice work G.

My dad just called me and already has had several people ask who did it...My great aunt called and asked him if I would do one for her...:cry:

Very Nicely done! I've only tried it once myself a few years back when the mighty craftman was all I owned(long before the woodburning and CAD). This is a pic I've scrounged up. Now you can see why I haven't done it since!:

attachment.php

I did it as joke. I always threaten my wife that I'm going to fill our yard with garden gnomes. Here's a bush I "remodeled" when we were redoing our landscaping last year. I made her sweat for two days before I cut it down and replaced it with a "foo-foo" shrub:
attachment.php

Very Nicely done! I've only tried it once myself a few years back when the mighty craftman was all I owned(long before the woodburning and CAD). This is a pic I've scrounged up. Now you can see why I haven't done it since!:

attachment.php

I did it as joke. I always threaten my wife that I'm going to fill our yard with garden gnomes. Here's a bush I "remodeled" when we were redoing our landscaping last year. I made her sweat for two days before I cut it down and replaced it with a "foo-foo" shrub:
attachment.php

Dude, those are awesome...

:agree2:

I would have kept the 'gnome shrub"!! LOL

We would have kept it but I was concerned about contracting HTAD. Hedge Trimmer Acquisition Disorder is a silent killer! We did have a good laugh with the neighbors for a few days though.

P.S. Find a way to protect that "G" so it doesn't get old and gray like my little gnome buddy. (He is just choosing to age gracefully unlike that "prissy prima dona" Travelocity Gnome. He really hates him.)

this was my first attempt at chainsaw carving. Its a chuck of chestnut. I used my Husky 61 for everything except the eye, used a POS poulan for that. Used a dewalt drill todrill a hole for a corncob pipe.

DSCF1982.jpg

outdoorlivin247,

Good job! I don't think I'd know where to even start.

Kevin

Back