Chainsaw chop shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More scum of the earth uncovered.......

WOW, he had revenue of over $166,000 dollars in 2013 - WOW.

Being an honest hardworking person is good for some things, but over 160k - wow makes you think.

Don't think 160k in parts is grounds to assume wrong doing. These are stihl parts we are talking about. Probably only 80k worth at the new prices....

Plus ebays cut.

that azz wipe only offered me 5 bucks for a truck load of mini macs and wild things,,,, what a tight wad,, he is worst then a pawn shop:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

If he was running that large of an operation and not taking the proper theft precautions he'll probably get into a bit of trouble. Looks like he needed to be keeping pawn shop type records. That type of business already attracts the cream of the crop looking for quick cash, then take out all the safety measures and I bet he was dealing with some real dandies.

i have bought a bunch of NOS stihl parts from him, stuff that is no longer available.i always wonders how he had such a nice selection of parts. he has always been good to me, and provided good service, so i never gave it a second thought. my guess is hes is running a 90% legit business. but 10% of the stuff hes buying off the street is what got him into trouble.

i have bought a bunch of NOS stihl parts from him, stuff that is no longer available.i always wonders how he had such a nice selection of parts. he has always been good to me, and provided good service, so i never gave it a second thought. my guess is hes is running a 90% legit business. but 10% of the stuff hes buying off the street is what got him into trouble.
I'm guessing this is pretty close to the truth. I wonder how hard it really is to determine if a saw you buy is in fact stolen or not. I realize there are serial numbers but honestly how many people actually keep records of them? I personally don't but likely will from now on.

You either run a legit business or you don't.

You're either a criminal or you're not.

Kind of like saying you're a little bit pregnant.

Latest posts

Back