Chainsaw chop shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I hit a nerve?
:innocent:

Uh no , I don't fear my local backwood's PD , they are good guys , they can be really helpful when you crash out your sport bike taking a curve too fast at the gap, about calling you a chopper and giving medical assistance , and you are really glad to see them when you are laying on the floor having a life threatening medical emergency .

yeah i am the enemy dude , i sit down at the pawnshop and swap lies and guns with them , i even have a couple that you might could just call friends , contrary to popular belief , they have wives , baby's and family's too , and i have a reliable source that says they are not massing for an attack on the populous of citizens to complete a new world order agenda , do you actually think they would march their family's down to the local detainment camp and just lock them up ? they say that if anything happens they are with us ,

oh yeah god for bid i leave the worse part , my son is in the ARMY , they are training right now like they have been training since he joined , but i hate to bust your bubble they are not training for populous control , they are training for hospice missions , and guess what he plans to become a police officer when his enlistment is up ..

i am so proud of him. :rock:

Uh no , I don't fear my local backwood's PD , they are good guys , they can be really helpful when you crash out your sport bike taking a curve too fast at the gap, about calling you a chopper and giving medical assistance , and you are really glad to see them when you are laying on the floor having a life threatening medical emergency .

yeah i am the enemy dude , i sit down at the pawnshop and swap lies and guns with them , i even have a couple that you might could just call friends , contrary to popular belief , they have wives , baby's and family's too , and i have a reliable source that says they are not massing for an attack on the populous of citizens to complete a new world order agenda , do you actually think they would march their family's down to the local detainment camp and just lock them up ? they say that if anything happens they are with us ,

oh yeah god for bid i leave the worse part , my son is in the ARMY , they are training right now like they have been training since he joined , but i hate to bust your bubble they are not training for populous control , they are training for hospice missions , and guess what he plans to become a police officer when his enlistment is up ..

i am so proud of him. :rock:

That's very cool. Reminds me of someone else that went that route. Me!;)

Every single genocide in the last 100 years began with two things ...
1 - Totalitarian government authority
2 - Confiscation of all privately owned guns

I think that is a flawed assessment. How would Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon fit into your model? Between the two of them, their actions were responsible for the deaths of approximately 100,000 civilians in Southeast Asia.

I think that is a flawed assessment. How would Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon fit into your model? Between the two of them, their actions were responsible for the deaths of approximately 100,000 civilians in Southeast Asia.
OK ... you are now a certified loon.
And you apparently have zero knowledge of history.
But my cat agrees with you

11026-tinfoil-hat.jpg

OK ... you are now a certified loon.
And you apparently have zero knowledge of history.
But my cat agrees with you

11026-tinfoil-hat.jpg

I find it interesting that when people are faced with information that does not match their limited knowledge that they resort to name calling and characterizing the other person as a fringe element. I have a good grasp of history, in fact it exceeds yours as I have brought forth information that you have apparently never encountered or considered.

Expanding your sources beyond Fox "News" might bring you a greater understanding of the world.

I find it interesting that when people are faced with information that does not match their limited knowledge that they resort to name calling and characterizing the other person as a fringe element. I have a good grasp of history, in fact it exceeds yours as I have brought forth information that you have apparently never encountered or considered.

Expanding your sources beyond Fox "News" might bring you a greater understanding of the world.
There it is boys and girls!
The signature slur of every libtard that ever breathed on this Earth ... if you disagree with them, you must be a Fox News watcher.
... which I am not by the way, but there you have it.
Look up the word genocide, genius.
Then take this nonsense to the political forum where it belongs.

There it is boys and girls!
The signature slur of every libtard that ever breathed on this Earth ... if you disagree with them, you must be a Fox News watcher.
... which I am not by the way, but there you have it.
Look up the word genocide, genius.
Then take this nonsense to the political forum where it belongs.

As I recall you were the one who initiated the discussion. Again, you are resorting to name calling and personally attacking me rather than offering any evidence to support your claims. Typical approach when facts are lacking...

Are you saying that the indiscriminate bombing campaigns initiated by Johnson and Nixon did not result in the systematic deaths of thousands of innocent civilians?

If there were no guns this would be moot...:D
Guns..guns..guns, it's always the GUN'S fault...at least in the naive eyes of people that can't comprehend the pure & simple fact that you can remove the gun from the hand of every normal, consciencous, law-abiding citizen in the country, but...the criminal element of society will still have them!

Every time I see a news story, or a crime program that involves innocent people that lost their lives after they were abducted, held hostage, chased into a corner, with no chance of escape, & other scenarios that would have had an entirely different outcome, had they had a little device called a GUN in their pocket or holster. For protection purposes, the recommendations: small (easy to conceal & access), powerful (stopping power), & the proper training to handle it & know when to handle it, so you don't shoot yourself or an innocent person.

Imagine a person with a knife at their throat during a robbery or abduction...if they had a concealed weapon & know how to use it, the offender could be taken out without even removing the weapon from one's pocket...even if they had a knife at your throat (just like the lady on the news yesterday). Luckily, she survived the attack.

Look at all these hostage situations..multiple people lined up against the wall for hours or days, powerless, because they didn't believe in that evil GUN, or just never gave it enough thought. Many of these people wouldn't have died, if even ONE of them would've been packin'.

Yes, occasionally, a tragic accident will happen at the hands of that GUN...that's just life. It's ALSO just life, that thousands of people die every year, at the hands of that weapon with 4 wheels & a steering wheel.

Not everybody wants a car, that's a choice we have. Not everybody wants a gun, that's fine, leave everybody else the hell alone & vote for something that makes some sense.

This is a wake up call for us. We do what Bryce does. But on a much smaller scale. We buy dealer lots and wholesale deals all the time. What our worries are like Bryce stated. Buying to good to be true deals off the net.

I have been on the wrong side of the law when I was young and stupid and always considered them to be the enemy, then I grew up.
When our governments begin to use the police as revenue collectors and baby sitters ... they become our enemy.
We're a long way from Mayberry, amigo. :yes:
When a government fears and has disdain for it's citizens, a police state is usually their response.

Back