Chainsaw costs could soon rise.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not an expert. What does that mean?
Is it good? Or bad?
The ag market prices are going down. That much I do know as I farm for 100 percent of my income. Time will tell. We ship grain to other counties if they are willing to accept it. I don’t fully understand it as there is only so much grain available in the whole world. If one country buys elsewhere someone else will run short in theory. As far as saws go. Meh. I have enough.

Many countries, including Canada should have, and will now have to look hard at their trade deficits. China has for many years used dirty tactics in order to crush other countries manufacturing sectors. Since everything in China is government controlled, they have the ability to use the law of averages, and have no problem subsidizing good potential world wide products, with money made from profitable products. This is done to undercut, until the competition is out of business, or too weak to compete. Then they stabilize the price, and turn it into another profitable product, which again will help subsidize the next. China is also the money and brains behind products made in many other 3rd world countries.

Yes, everything is going to go up in price, unfortunately. Unfortunately this inflation of prices will also inflate borrowing interest rates. The bright light in all of this, is that the middle class in consuming countries may actually have a chance to survive in the long haul, and prices should stabilize, after some uncertainty.

As for me, I'm in the process of upgrading some of my big ticket stuff, and holding onto some of my other stuff for a while, because it will go up as well, along with new, and I will sell when I think I'm going to do ok.
Yes and by manipulating the value of the yen,they devalue it
artificially to make their products less expensive on the open market

Yes and by manipulating the value of the yen,they devalue it
artificially to make their products less expensive on the open market
you mean the Renminbi? Renminbi is the actual name of Chinese currency in Mandarin The official abbreviation is CNY "Chinese Yuan" Yen is the name of the Japanese currency.

I have no knowledge if Gas stations in the US are the same as here France but If oil prices rise the extra is added immediately, but if they go down the higher price stays in place until they have a new delivery & when prices are lower the difference in price between 95/98 ron can be up to 4 cents/litre Prices at their highest the difference is only ever 1cent/litre

I have no knowledge if Gas stations in the US are the same as here France but If oil prices rise the extra is added immediately, but if they go down the higher price stays in place until they have a new delivery & when prices are lower the difference in price between 95/98 ron can be up to 4 cents/litre Prices at their highest the difference is only ever 1cent/litre
sounds like Japan....they hold the price high as long as they can until a competitor drops to get more sales..then they all drop to the new price.

Latest posts

Back