Chainsaw names...for children

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Jimdad has it right with the classics. They can always be used, but still dont sound bizarre.

I like Lincoln, and Link for short.

Mahle, as in Molly or just the name Molly is a good one. There is a story around about how loggers used to lose pins in the woods, and the love of a girl saved a greenhorn.

Hey wadda ya know, here it is!

http://gypologging.com/html/TommyMollyStory.htm

I'm a sucker for a good logging story.

i haven't seen it suggested (may have missed it), so how 'bout Wood or Woody or Bow (Beau)??

ok, this is really weird.......if i only leave the first sentence in place i can see the word (beau)?? after the sentence. it (beau)?? wasn't typed in twice and it doesn't appear when i open the edit window!!!!! and it disappears when i save the edit. but when i remove the edit it is there again.....trust me, i'm not halucinating.

Last edited:
If he is a boy I vote "Sawz" for his first name and "All" for his middle name.

if she's a girl I vote "Timberlina"

Best of luck
Your saw-crazy friend,

valleyboy

Before you decide on a name, take a moment and stand out on the back porch and holler that chosen name a few times loudly, just to make sure you can live with it.
REJ2

That there is advice I'll listen to. I was also told to say the name Last name, First name a few times like you would when having your name called out in school.

timber
wolf
timberwolf
brad
GAS
mule
donkey
space
troll
brad

I laughed when I saw Brad on the list 2 x's. Should I take this as a subtle hint?

What about Philter or Peckerhead?

Mahle, as in Molly or just the name Molly is a good one. There is a story around about how loggers used to lose pins in the woods, and the love of a girl saved a greenhorn.

Hey wadda ya know, here it is!

http://gypologging.com/html/TommyMollyStory.htm

I'm a sucker for a good logging story.

I'll be damned, it's a true story. Here is a pic of how to do it... (thanks, Google)

520sy7n.jpg

my 2 cents

dont give the child a weird name I have spent my whole life with "Lade"

that is the gift my folks gave me i cant stand it i have heard every get "laid" joke in the world I get called clay blade wade lad
it sucks

and on the note

kita

or dolmar

lol

I don't know if these have been said but I thought of two more. Trigger or Noodles. Neither will get approval from my wife.. I think I have a friend I'm going to nickname noodles. He'll want to know why. After I call him Noodles for a few years he'll stop asking...:msp_laugh:

I don't know if these have been said but I thought of two more. Trigger or Noodles. Neither will get approval from my wife.. I think I have a friend I'm going to nickname noodles. He'll want to know why. After I call him Noodles for a few years he'll stop asking...:msp_laugh:

Better not be me... I hope it's SS. Hi Noodles! :msp_flapper: (directed at SS)

My Daughter is Bailey. I got the name from WKRP in Cincinnati. For some reason that name stuck since i was kid when that show was on.

But if it is worth a discount I named her after the Bailey's on here:msp_drool:

Latest posts

Back