Chainsaw Photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woodyman

That's me. After talking to the jerk with the 064 and the guy with the 036 wouldn't budge I went with the overall advice from the members. It runs fine and is a nice saw for my needs.:cheers:

from last saturday
06092008148.jpg

06092008147.jpg

Here is a couple pics of my saws, I guess the Homelite is my favorite but I like the way my 261 handles. I am going to clean up the ports this winter and maybe see if I can find a carb off a 262 xp (if one of you have one I would be very interested and even have a few bucks earmarked for it!)

IMGP2740.jpg

IMGP2741.jpg

IMGP2738.jpg

IMGP2739.jpg

Do you think he might be to young to handle a saw? I make sure he wears his bucket and gloves when he is helping. That is safety chain also.

IMGP2766.jpg

IMGP2767.jpg

I got painted up the bar, got the chain brake lever on and gave it a bath today and is looking good.
I need to get a 18" bar for it, the 24" on there is a little long.
I know the 2165 isn't as great as the 2171, but I got it for my brother to cut up fire wood and I got it for a good price.
DSCN0242.jpg

DSCN0238.jpg

Looks like the mount spacers for GB chainsaw mill.........

it is spacer nuts for a mill..
the mounting plate that goes on the rails is lost somewhere...
i thing i managed to loose it when i was playing with it when i was younger:dizzy:
but still they are actually practical, not so easy to loose i dropped on the ground or something like that

This makes me want to start A thread about bar nuts. It could go somthing like "Stihl VS everything else"...

There is no difference between either. Bigger isn't better, and smaller doesn't mean cheaper. Both sizes have been holding bars for decades with no problem. Thread in a nutshell.

Handles?

And once again I ask... WHAT IS WITH THOSE BIG ASS HANDLES? :popcorn:

Back