Chainsaw Pics & Videos from 2010 Heritage Festival

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02695.jpg

Hey Guys great pictures thanks for shareing.

Mitchell, can you tell me about the 2 Poulans near the Homelite tree with the unique bows on them?

Looks like you got your 245A bowsaw going! Looks good.

Last edited:
Hey Ya'll let me tell ya something! that was the most fun this old fat man has had in a long time. 7Oaks and stinkbait those are some great pics and vids. But I seem to recall some lovely ladies doing most of the work on them, whats up with trying to steal the glory. I'll tell on ya'll.

I too am glad Dean put us on the list there were some great people to spend the day with. Wish JT could have stayed longer but when life calls you have to do what has to be done.

Dave and his wife had a whole show of there own he had the truck and trailer loaded to the gills with some of the best looking and running vintage saws I've ever seen. He was Hoot to be around.

7Oaks you should be ashamed to bring those great looking old Stihls around an old Stihlhead like me. I tried to figure out all day where to put them in our truck cause LP had ours full. I was just looking at the pic of LP sawing that big block and the only thing I could see was that BIG Monster Stihl sitting there just waiting. Thank the wife for all the pics.

Stinkbait hope that hand gets better so you can run your toys. Look at J Browning he runs his with one hand but that's another story. Hope to see you guys shortly. Thank the Boss for the picks and vids she did for us.

I'm going to close this novel with this note, If you didn't make it up there this year plan it in for next year. Great folks and some super nice saws.
Joe

I seem to recall some lovely ladies doing most of the work on them, whats up with trying to steal the glory. I'll tell on ya'll.

Ya got that right. They did all the quality work we just took the credit. :greenchainsaw: But they wouldn't have been there except for us and they had such good times.

7Oaks you should be ashamed to bring those great looking old Stihls around an old Stihlhead like me.

Come on up some time and we'll really play with them. :greenchainsaw:

Mitchell, can you tell me about the 2 Poulans near the Homelite tree with the unique bows on them?

I don't know the exact models of those two poulans, but I can find out for you. All I know is that they are really old.

I didn't get my 245A running yet. I haven't done anything since my last surgery 3 weeks ago.

I tried a while back but it wouldnt work... so here I go again

Ok maybe not, its taking forever to upload my pictures.
Ill see what I can do.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pretty sure the Mac with the axe is one of IGPOE (at McCullochs) old saws :D
Just messing, that one, and the 2 older ones with a bucksaw in between the powerheads were just on display somewhere within the Festival

And then the computer quits uploading :dizzy:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think that is all the pictures, we will pretend that I havent been trying to upload the videos, and thats why it wasnt working :D

Ill try to get to some highspeed and upload the videos someday

Last edited:

Mark,
It may be considered just a touch late on my part, but I will answer your question about the two poulan bowsaws. They are a matched pair in that the one with the big bow is a A900 and the smaller is a A700. Both belong to David Harsh of Amelia Va.
Believe it or not, today is the first time I've seen these last videos.
Igpoe:cheers:

Back